Sex and the City and Indiana Jones

This is a discussion on Sex and the City and Indiana Jones within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I made a hilarious observation yesterday while at the Tyson's Corner Mall... The wife, the in laws and the brother in law (packinnova) all went ...

Thread: Sex and the City and Indiana Jones

Sex and the City and Indiana Jones

I made a hilarious observation yesterday while at the Tyson's Corner Mall...

The wife, the in laws and the brother in law (packinnova) all went to see the new Indiana Jones flick..which I loved!

While enjoying some food at Fridays which is next to the theater, I pointed out something...

Ok so you know how people get all dressed up for certain movies (Star Wars, LOTR, ect...)...yeah, that was going on for the Sex and the City movie. This movie seemed to be hugely popular, so popular that the theater had speperate lines outside of the entrance for the movie. I noticed most and I mean like 90%+ of these women were "all done up" as if they were one of the cast members of the show, like they were out for a night on the town (at 2 in the afternoon).

Not sure I really have a point to this, but I did find it to be funny...though I must admit, it sure was nicer looking at these women than looking at the Star Wars cast...

Anyone else notice this at your local movie theater?

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array SixBravo's Avatar
    Its Tyson's Corner mall. Are you *sure* they were dressed up for the movie? haha But yeah, I imagine they looked better than SW or LOTR. By a good amount. LOL Total side note, but I used to worked at the Starbucks next to the Disney store.
    The Gunsite Blog
    ITFT / Quick Kill Review
    "It is enough to note, as we have observed, that the American people have considered the handgun to be the quintessential self-defense weapon." - Justice Scalia, SCOTUS - DC v Heller - 26 JUN 2008

I had one of my models dress up as Lara Croft and went to the movie. We were given free tickets because she looked just like Angelina Jolie. Belt buckle Holsters and all. We did leave the guns in the car.

Senior Member Array stanislaskasava's Avatar
    Women going to see Sex and the City? If I was walking by, I'd keep on walking.

Links