Work Has Slowed for Me

Work Has Slowed for Me

This is a discussion on Work Has Slowed for Me within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I am taking this week off and trying to get some rest. The last 3 weeks have been real slow in the office (consulting work). ...

Thread: Work Has Slowed for Me

Work Has Slowed for Me

I am taking this week off and trying to get some rest. The last 3 weeks have been real slow in the office (consulting work). I think it is a fallout of the economy and gas price crunch.

The problem is I am much more busy at home than I was at the office and I am not getting any rest. Yesterday bought my daughter a car and tomorrow we will buy my son a truck. That's ok with me because I have been fixing their current junkers that they have been driving since day one.

I have been working so many honey-dos that I haven't had any time for myself.

Has anyone else seen a slowing in their workload?
    Yoda, I am, yes.

Sounds like you need a vacation! Time to head back to work. Or you could take a vacation like JD's...You might be pretty busy, but hey, looking at guns is still a vacation, right?
    There are two sides to every issue: one side is right and the other is wrong, but the middle is always evil.

http://miscmusings.townhall.com/

Who is John Galt?

Yep. I'm in I.T. consulting / network administration around Seattle, and business has indeed been a bit slow this last month. I think you're spot-on in your estimation.

Peace,
    Pete Zaria.
    Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
    - Margaret Mead

"Booger Hook Off the Bang Switch" - unknown

Sponsored Links