The best training video ever? - Page 2

The best training video ever?

This is a discussion on The best training video ever? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; If you look at the related videos, he's posted more, including an 'update' to the first EliteMonkeyBoyTeam training vid! -JT...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The best training video ever?

If you look at the related videos, he's posted more, including an 'update' to the first EliteMonkeyBoyTeam training vid!

-JT

Distinguished Member Array 4my sons's Avatar
    Do we really have to claim him as a pro 2A supporter?

I really liked the "shiny" wood furniture on the secondary weapon, sneak that one out of daddy's hunting closet for the "Tactical Video" did ya?

Oh yeah, he really had me "hooked" with the knife instructions.
    "fundamental principle of American law that a government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any individual citizen." [Warren v. District of Columbia,(D.C. Ct. of Ap., 1981)]
    If I have to explain it, you wouldn't understand

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by SonofASniper View Post
    Actually I was originally going to accuse Sixto of making a training video, but I was afraid he would come out of the shadows with his hunting knife and kevlar hand guards. One hook and I would be dead, so I refrained from posting it that way.
    WTH!

So, I'm a mall ninja now huh? I think I've proven otherwise.
    "Just blame Sixto"

I don't think we have any members like that on this forum, especially Sixto who has been on here for a long time now. That was obviously some kid with his daddy's guns. Sixto is a grown man in law enforcement who has a lot of experience and a real knowledge of firearms, not some wanna be mall ninja.

Do a search of his posts and threads and you will see that he speaks the truth and does know what he is talking about.
    God bless our troops!

Administrator
    I'm sure S.O.S was just busting my boys.

I hate to admit it, but among the B.S. mall ninjaish stuff, there was some decent material in that video.
    "Just blame Sixto"

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SIXTO View Post

I hate to admit it, but among the B.S. mall ninjaish stuff, there was some decent material in that video.
    True, but it's just so goofy.
    I havenít heard any of the journalists who volunteered to be waterboarded asking to have their fingernails wrenched out with pliers, or electrodes attached to their genitals.

Senior Moderator
    I was laughing so stinkin' hard. I watched some of his other videos as well. With free entertainment like that you might as well get some more of it.

I love his uniforms. I wonder how much he paid for them when he could go down to your local recruiters office and for a mere 4 year commitment, he could get them for FREE!

Totally agree with you all regarding Mall Ninja. But that also worries me that there are people like him walking in our Malls.

You know what also concerned about is the easy availability of body armor. Just looked on EBay and the lowest level armor, can be purchased for under $300 bucks.

I donít know about your state, but in Florida while armored piercing bullets are legal, we CCL holders are not allowed to carry them in our gun.

Itís just kind of make me feel uneasy knowing the next BG I come up against could be armored.

Distinguished Member Array SonofASniper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SIXTO View Post
    WTH!

So, I'm a mall ninja now huh? I think I've proven otherwise.
    Yes, my friend, you have proven otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by crzy4guns
    I don't think we have any members like that on this forum, especially Sixto who has been on here for a long time now. That was obviously some kid with his daddy's guns. Sixto is a grown man in law enforcement who has a lot of experience and a real knowledge of firearms, not some wanna be mall ninja.

Do a search of his posts and threads and you will see that he speaks the truth and does know what he is talking about.
    O trust me I have a lot of respect for Sixto.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixto

Bingo! Just bustin your chops a little bit there. Being one of the resident "Most knowledgable guys to ask who is willing to share information", you have to be willing to get flicked some poo every once in a while by those of us who don't so willingly share it
    I will support gun control when you can guarantee all guns are removed from this planet. That includes military and law enforcement. When you can accomplish that, then I will be the last person to lay down my gun. Then I will carry the weapon that replaces the gun.

Administrator

Talking

Somebody needs to slap that skinny little delusional "runt of the litter" puppy "right up side his head" and his Mommy needs to confiscate that video camera ASAP.

No more YouTube for you little boy until you get all of your homework done!
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links