June 12th, 2008 03:12 PM
Because you are my friend
Got this in an E-mail and had to post it.
1. When you are sad --I will jump on the person who made you sad like a spider monkey on CRACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. When you are blue -- I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
3. When you smile -- I will know you are plotting something that I must be involved in.
4. When you're scared -- we 'll haul tail out of here.
5. When you are worried -- I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be until you quit whining, ya big baby!!!!
6. When you are confused -- I will use little words.
7. When you are sick --Stay the heck away from me until you are well again. I don't want whatever you have.
8. When you fall -- I'll pick you up when I'm done laughing at your clumsy butt .
9. This is my oath...I pledge it to the end. 'Why?' you may ask -- because you are my FRIEND!
Last edited by JD; June 12th, 2008 at 03:37 PM.
Reason: Edited for language.
"fundamental principle of American law that a government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any individual citizen." [Warren v. District of Columbia,(D.C. Ct. of Ap., 1981)]
If I have to explain it, you wouldn't understand
June 12th, 2008 03:37 PM
So true. And so much better than those sappy ones that no one really acts like anyways.
June 12th, 2008 03:38 PM
That's too good.
June 12th, 2008 03:50 PM
That's my kind of friend.
June 12th, 2008 05:16 PM
That's any of my friends to the letter. I like them so much better then any of those described in the sappy ones.
June 12th, 2008 05:39 PM
Like syrup... drippy & sweet. But I love it!
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch; Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
-- Benjamin Franklin
June 12th, 2008 06:31 PM
My WIFE...is my friend...
The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.
Certified Glock Armorer
NRA Life Member[/B]
June 12th, 2008 06:42 PM
June 12th, 2008 07:52 PM
She looking over your shoulder again?
Originally Posted by retsupt99
You have to make the shot when fire is smoking, people are screaming, dogs are barking, kids are crying and sirens are coming.
Ego will kill you. Leave it at home.
June 12th, 2008 09:33 PM
In Tombstone Doc said something that translates to "you can't have too many friends". That's very true, I have a couple of those very special "I'll go to battle with you" type friends, and another is also my wife, ... right babe?
"Eternity is Too Long to be Wrong"
Texas CHL Instructor & Holder & Utah CFP Instructor
NRA Instructor & Life Member
Member TSRA, USCCA, TCHA
Christian, Heterosexual, Pro-2A, Pro-Life, Conservative, Common Sense American
By UnklFungus in forum Off Topic & Humor Discussion
Last Post: October 27th, 2010, 12:02 AM
By Koooooooz in forum Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions
Last Post: October 20th, 2010, 06:31 PM
By bobcat35 in forum Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions
Last Post: February 12th, 2008, 12:41 PM
By dunndw in forum Defensive Carry Guns
Last Post: September 21st, 2007, 01:02 AM
By jdsumner in forum Related Gear & Equipment
Last Post: December 25th, 2004, 03:27 AM
» DefensiveCarry Sponsors