I'm Really Stuck On This One

This is a discussion on I'm Really Stuck On This One within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I guess we ladies are completely different. If a seat looks dirty, we find another stall....or we wait in line, which isn't unusual in the ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm Really Stuck On This One

VIP Member
    I guess we ladies are completely different. If a seat looks dirty, we find another stall....or we wait in line, which isn't unusual in the ladies' room. And we don't sit, we hover over the toilet, because you just never know, even if it looks clean. Some will line the rim with toilet paper and sit on that.
    "Americans have the will to resist because you have weapons. If you don't have a gun, freedom of speech has no power." - Yoshimi Ishikawa

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by joe/OH
    This is a reminder why we should always carry a tube of glue solvent. I carry mine IWB at about 8:00 in a kydex open top holster. Folks often chide me that carrying the tube is not necessary and the chances of a 'glue on the seat prank' is just not likely. But then I use the spare tire argument and that shuts them up.

This is also a good example of condition white. Had he been in condition brown - he would have realized that the toilet seat was not clean.
    You, sir, owe me for a new keyboard as mine is now full of mountain dew from laughing! That is the funniest thing I've heard all day.

VIP Member
    Well, now there's a twist. It's now being reported that in 2004, this man claimed to have been glued to a toilet seat.

STORY

But Ron Trzepacz, former director of operations for the town of Nederland, where Dougherty lives, told the Rocky Mountain News in Tuesday's editions that Dougherty told him in the summer of 2004 he was glued to a toilet seat in the town's visitor center but pulled himself free
    :1clogefah
    "Americans have the will to resist because you have weapons. If you don't have a gun, freedom of speech has no power." - Yoshimi Ishikawa

I heard that today to betty sounds like he might be in a litte trouble

Quote Originally Posted by Q-ball
    I work in a hospital and I know what kind of funky diseases are out there. I never sit on a public toilet without a paper 'cowboy hat'.
    I do the very same thing, but I have two growing boys in my home, that read the newspapers, and thus, may get a sneaky idea in order to pay me back

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links