Lets see how observent you guys and gals are

This is a discussion on Lets see how observent you guys and gals are within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Bruce, you will never be able to eat a banana without wondering if it has some special "additive" added by a fellow board member...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lets see how observent you guys and gals are

VIP Member
    Bruce, you will never be able to eat a banana without wondering if it has some special "additive" added by a fellow board member
    You have to make the shot when fire is smoking, people are screaming, dogs are barking, kids are crying and sirens are coming.
    Randy Cain.

Ego will kill you. Leave it at home.
    Signed: Me!

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    ....ok now SRFL....breathe....breathe.
    USAF: Loving Our Obscene Amenities Since 1947

1952 - 2006
    I too have seen this one before. When I first saw it I had the same reaction as most of you. Just like the "Scare Tactics" thread, doing this to people is just wrong. You make people age right before your eyes with this pffft. :chairshot
    Heroes are people who do what has to be done, when it has to be done, regardless of the consequences

"I like when the enemy shoots at me; then I know where the ******** are and can kill them."
    ~George Patton

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Quote Originally Posted by dpesec
    A1C, just "adjust" the INS for some of those Warthogs. They'd do a better job anyway
    But my method would be a heck of a lot more fun...

Just a side note, I'm pretty sure the Warthog doesn't have INS, from what I understand, they have Korean era navigational instruments. I remember my boss telling me about when he was in Desert Storm, loading A-10's. Pilots would have to keep one AGM if they wanted to find their way home. It's amazing the difference between some of our jets.

A1C Lickey

Quote Originally Posted by A1C Lickey
    But my method would be a heck of a lot more fun...

Just a side note, I'm pretty sure the Warthog doesn't have INS, from what I understand, they have Korean era navigational instruments. I remember my boss telling me about when he was in Desert Storm, loading A-10's. Pilots would have to keep one AGM if they wanted to find their way home. It's amazing the difference between some of our jets.

A1C Lickey
    I didn't fly, I just knew that Luke had some A10s which are good for close air support
    Dave

“The highest obligation and privilege of citizenship is that of bearing arms”. General George Patton—US Army

Vis et Veneratio

"So this is how democracy dies: to thunderous applause." Actress Natalie Portman as Padme in Star Wars Revenge of the Sith

Actually we don't. We've only got F-16's here. Granted we have more F-16's on this base alone then some countries have jets in their entire Air Force, but we only have F-16's.

The nearest A-10 base is Davis-Mothan AFB, over in Tuscon.

A1C Lickey

I'm not bragging or anything, but that breathtaking scenery is from a Norwegian fjord - the pictures with the boat that is.

Quote Originally Posted by A1C Lickey
    Actually we don't. We've only got F-16's here. Granted we have more F-16's on this base alone then some countries have jets in their entire Air Force, but we only have F-16's.

The nearest A-10 base is Davis-Mothan AFB, over in Tuscon.

A1C Lickey
    I thought it was Luke, must have been a long time ago, or I'm just getting old and senile
    Dave

“The highest obligation and privilege of citizenship is that of bearing arms”. General George Patton—US Army

Vis et Veneratio

"So this is how democracy dies: to thunderous applause." Actress Natalie Portman as Padme in Star Wars Revenge of the Sith

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links