Assassination in Phoenix by Mexican Army Members

This is a discussion on Assassination in Phoenix by Mexican Army Members within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; KFYI - "The Valley's Talk Station" Police Union Standing By Mexican Militia Reports Police documents show that at least one of the suspects involved in ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Assassination in Phoenix by Mexican Army Members

Assassination in Phoenix by Mexican Army Members

KFYI - "The Valley's Talk Station"

Police Union Standing By Mexican Militia Reports

Police documents show that at least one of the suspects involved in a home invasion and homicide were active members of the Mexican Army.

A top member of a Phoenix police union is standing by reports that at least one of the men involved in a Monday morning home invasion and homicide was an active member in the Mexican Army. Click Here for the update.

"Even if you put aside the Mexican military, you have illegals in the country...they're protected with tactical gear using tactical strategies in police uniforms willing to ambush police officers. I think that's bad enough," said Mark Spencer, President of the Phoenix Police Enforcement Association.

While on the J.D. Hayworth show Tuesday, Mark Spencer announced that the suspects were hired by drug cartels to perform home invasions and murders.

The incident at 8329 W. Cypress St. resulted in the death of the homeowner. Between 50 and 100 rounds were fired at the house.

Spencer said a police officer told him that one of the men captured said they were completely prepared to ambush Phoenix police, but ran out of ammunition.

He added that all were all dressed in military tactical gear and were armed with AR-15 assault rifles. Three other men involved in the invasion escaped.

However, Phoenix Police have not confirmed the men were Mexican Army members.

Sgt. Joel Tranter said one suspect revealed that he had "prior military training," but "no credible evidence" that any of them were active in the military.
    "War necessarily brings with it some virtues, and great and heroic virtues too. What horrid creatures we men are, that we cannot be virtuous without murdering one another?" -John Adams

2. Remove Ads

It's been known for years, even by our government "experts," that members of the Mexican military have been conducting illicit and violent operations, including the protection of Mexican and Mexican-"American" drug smugglers, in the US. Ask some of the border town farmers. Read the newspapers, assuming the investigators can read English. These Mexican Army personnnel committed terrorist operations on the border (the US side) by forcing farmers to move out, to abandon their homes so that the drug runners could use them...someone should start reading the intel reports and the news media should start real investigative reporting instead of providing their version of what happened...I know for a fact that it was reported to a US Senator, and some US Army personnel were temporarily assigned to "investigate," and it ended badly...we need to determine if they were Mexican Army and if so, consider it an act of war - at a minimum it's criminal activity supported by the Mexican government. It can be stopped, but then that requires some "fortitude," I think the operative term is "cajones."
    Semper Vigilantia - Semper Paratus
    NRA Life Member

I was totally ignorant of what the texas/mexico border was like until I moved to Edinburg Tx. about 18 mths ago from Salina Ks.I live 20 miles from mexico and the violent crimes and drug trafficking are unbelievable,there is probably at least 1 drug related homicide a week if not more,that's not counting home invasion robberies.I carry a gun 24/7 if it ain't on me it's on my night stand right next to my 12 gauge with 00 buck and brenenke slugs
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Distinguished Member Array SixBravo's Avatar
    Try that in Prescott. By the time your shooting spree is done you'll be receiving incoming fire from probably four or five surrounding homes... and at least one will be automatic weapons fire.

But really.. this was bound to happen. And it will only happen more. The border states have been dealing with the Mexican Army for years. Its time we either do something about it or roll over and die. And the last I checked... Arizona, New Mexico and Texas aren't known for their citizens' willingness to surrender to anything. I won't comment about Mexifornia.

If Mexico can't keep its military from getting involved in the international drug trade and killing Americans then I fail to see how this is anything except a one-sided war against the United States.
    The Gunsite Blog
    ITFT / Quick Kill Review
    "It is enough to note, as we have observed, that the American people have considered the handgun to be the quintessential self-defense weapon." - Justice Scalia, SCOTUS - DC v Heller - 26 JUN 2008

That shows us the level of influence the cartels have, how bad our border security is, and should be considered an act of war.... if the Mexican authorities don't do everything they can to stop it.

VIP Member
    I bet this problem could be solved by two companies of Marines in about a week. I'd let them have air and arty if they need it. Go get em JD! Hoorah!
    Mark Twain:
    The government is merely a servant -- merely a temporary servant; it cannot be its prerogative to determine what is right and what is wrong, and decide who is a
    patriot and who isn't. Its function is to obey orders, not originate them.

I would love to see the look on a drug smugglers face when they think they're being stealthy but they are being watched with night vision cameras,all of a sudden whop whop whop whop sound of an apache helicopter then the hellfire slamming into the vehicle followed up by a 10 second burst of minigun fire.I bet in about a month there wouldn't be too many drug smugglers lining up to bring anything across the border
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"

If members of our armed forces provided security for illegal activity into Mexico you can bet they would be screaming act of war but we use half measures to slow the drug s coming into the country and most of the problems in our country come from drugs,take the kid gloves off and start executing people for trafficking a kilo or more and dealers over a pound get life in prison posession you get 5 years under which time you attend mandatory drug treatment

Member Array airbornerangerboogie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    If members of our armed forces provided security for illegal activity into Mexico you can bet they would be screaming act of war but we use half measures to slow the drug s coming into the country and most of the problems in our country come from drugs,take the kid gloves off and start executing people for trafficking a kilo or more and dealers over a pound get life in prison posession you get 5 years under which time you attend mandatory drug treatment

In Texas as probably the other border states, we're being invaded and so far the South of the Border people are winning without firing a shot. They "invade" or land and get a free pass. Sorry, here I go again....
    Last edited by JD; June 27th, 2008 at 04:37 PM. Reason: Removed polotical content.
    “Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.” James Dean
    Phil (NRA Member and Vietnam Vet)
    ------------- My CCW ----------------
    No Guns Here Boss
    I gave them to the naked Pigmy's in New Guinea

JD
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by atctimmy View Post
    I bet this problem could be solved by two companies of Marines in about a week. I'd let them have air and arty if they need it. Go get em JD! Hoorah!
    I think a battalion of LAVs would do the trick nicely.

If some of you younger folks here on the forum really want to do something about this problem, you can get down there and get you a job with the border patrol. They are screaming for help. They have been here in KS recruiting for new people. They had a table set up for recruiting at the last gun show in Topeka and said that they have increased funding for new agents to bolster border security but are having a hard time finding enthusiastic recruits.

Go get 'em boys and girls.
    When you've got 'em by the balls, their hearts & minds will follow. Semper Fi.

VIP Member
    They've been recruiting at Middle Tennessee Gun Shows since December.
    If the public are bound to yield obedience to laws to which they cannot give their approbation, they are slaves to those who make such laws and enforce them.--Samuel Adams as Candidus, Boston Gazette 20 Jan. 1772

Veteran--USA FA
    NRA Benefactor Life
    Tennessee Firearms Association Life

Distinguished Member Array SixBravo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sgtD View Post
    If some of you younger folks here on the forum really want to do something about this problem, you can get down there and get you a job with the border patrol. They are screaming for help. They have been here in KS recruiting for new people. They had a table set up for recruiting at the last gun show in Topeka and said that they have increased funding for new agents to bolster border security but are having a hard time finding enthusiastic recruits.

Go get 'em boys and girls.
    I've got two friends currently in the process of 'enlistment.' I've given them a hard consideration myself - no, really! I very well may put my money where my mouth/fingers/etc are and do it. Depends on job availability when I graduate at the end of next year.
    The Gunsite Blog
    ITFT / Quick Kill Review
    "It is enough to note, as we have observed, that the American people have considered the handgun to be the quintessential self-defense weapon." - Justice Scalia, SCOTUS - DC v Heller - 26 JUN 2008

My thought was that this would fuel the fires of folks who argue for AR15's or, at least, lots of ammo, for home defense. Granted, few of us will be hunted by the Mexican drug cartel, but many of their victims are completely innocent (500+ LEO's killed in Mexico in the last 18 months, mostly related to the drug trade).

get you a job with the border patrol. They are screaming for help.
    And their issue weapon is an HK P2000
    "War necessarily brings with it some virtues, and great and heroic virtues too. What horrid creatures we men are, that we cannot be virtuous without murdering one another?" -John Adams

DC Founder
    This thread has been cleaned up. If you think something illegal needs to be done to resolve the problem, please keep it to yourself.
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links