Please Invade My Home

Please Invade My Home

This is a discussion on Please Invade My Home within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; The Perfect Sticker For The Liberal Left Anti~Gun Home. Here is my idea. SINCE we Legal Carry folks & gun owners hafta CONSTANTLY jump through ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please Invade My Home

Administrator

Post Please Invade My Home

The Perfect Sticker For The Liberal Left Anti~Gun Home.

Here is my idea. SINCE we Legal Carry folks & gun owners hafta CONSTANTLY jump through Local, State, & Federal hoops to carry, own, register. buy, sell, firearms.
    How About a LAW that REQUIRES ALL ANTI~GUN Households to post that there are NO GUNS in the house?

I am tired of the Liberal Left Anti~Gunners riding on OUR coat tails to the point where Bad Guys, Criminals and Home Invaders don't know who is armed and who is totally defenseless.
    Criminals have no way of knowing exactly WHO is "Easy Pickins" & who is going to give them the fight of their lives.

The way things are now...Scumbags need to wonder if they are gonna get shot...or not.

I honestly think it should be made MANDATORY that every person who hates firearms should be required to post the above sticker on their home doors and windows.

What say you?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Oh...This One Is For You Chris!
    Last edited by QKShooter; November 12th, 2005 at 10:50 AM.

Lead Moderator
    I like that idea, it would greatly reduce the probabibility that I will ever need my gun. And we all know what a pain in the butt cleaning them can be after a sloppy in house shooting!
    Rick

EOD - Initial success or total failure

VIP Member
    Would it be considered "dirty pool" to place one of those stickers on my door?
    "I surrounded 'em"- Alvin York

"They're ain't many troubles that a man can't fix with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six"- Jeff Cooper

Assistant Administrator
    Nice one QK -

To be honest I have thought for a very long time, that the real vociferous anti types should certainly be prepared to display such a sign - seeing as they feel so strongly - but I would like to see in fact just how many woud dare take that up.

In many areas I suspect it'd be - ''Well - hmmm - no, I wouldn't want to advertize that I had no gun"! My answer, one word - ''Hypocrite"!

Thx for my ''special'' pic QK - I thought maybe this version would also be appropriate. (There are tho of course ''armed response units'' - sorta keystone SWAT!! By time authorized and guns unlocked from vault in squad car - quite possibly too late to be of much use except in a hostage type deal, just perhaps.)

Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

VIP Member
    You let me pick the neighborhood and I'd bet I can get a lot of these displayed. It's all in the approach.

Well ma'am, you have children at home right? You don't have guns do you? Well if you don't have guns you should put one of these stickers on your front door. I would also recommend that any home you let your children visit have one of these stickers as well. After all you wouldn't want you child to be playing with guns would you? You would want o be sure that the parents of other children are comfortable when they drop their children off at your home right?

So here have a free sticker for your front door, I'll just apply it right here in the corner of the window for you. Please be sure to let all the other moms know where you got it and I'll send them their free stickers also. Here's a flyer with my info. Give it out at day care, play group, your church etc. Now if you want to support our efforts to keep your children safe you can make a donation. For less than a box of Girl Scout Cookies I provide two more stickers to families who need them.

How many do you think I could give away? How much money do you think I could take in. I'd dress as I do for work. Professionally, but not a suit, and not in jeans and a T-Shirt. How about working the local grocery store during the day time? Or a shopping mall?

-Scott-

team american.... putting one of those on your door would be the ultimate "bait and switch" tactic.

yeah it sure would might get ya in a little trouble to

Administrator

Chris........That was great! :~)

Assistant Administrator
    QK - thought I'd make up another ''warning'' notice - just a further option we can offer those anti's

Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter
    How About a LAW that REQUIRES ALL ANTI~GUN Households to post that there are NO GUNS in the house?
    I know your post was probably meant in jest, but no, I don't agree with such a law.

Gun fearing weenies have just as much right NOT to have a gun as I do to have one. They also have just as much of a right to not tell anyone they don't have guns as I do to not tell anyone I do.

Such a law would guarantee that I would be required as a gun owner to put a "Guns inside" sign up (in fact I seem to remember that such a thing has been seriously proposed someplace ... much like the required hazmat signs you see on industrial buildings).

However I agree that any anti who doesn't put one of these on their house is a hypocrite.

Distinguished Member Array AutoFan's Avatar
    The problem with requiring anti's to put them up would be that houses without the stickers would be identified as places to steal guns from.

But I like the idea anyways...

Administrator

Good Catch AutoFan! - I Guess Then......

We would have to put our stickers up that say:
    Maybe We Do & Maybe We Don't....

But then.....everybody with "Maybe We Do & Maybe We Don't.".....

You're right......It's a totally dumb idea.

Why should the Liberal Left be the only ones that get to have all the dumb ideas...that don't work?

VIP Member
    How about a sign for the whole neighborhood?

You have to make the shot when fire is smoking, people are screaming, dogs are barking, kids are crying and sirens are coming.
    Randy Cain.

Ego will kill you. Leave it at home.
    Signed: Me!

1952 - 2006
    I like the stickers I found at a local gun show. They read:

WARNING! The owner of this property is armed and willing to protect life, liberty and property from criminal attack. There is nothing in here worth risking your life for!!
    Heroes are people who do what has to be done, when it has to be done, regardless of the consequences

"I like when the enemy shoots at me; then I know where the ******** are and can kill them."
    ~George Patton

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Administrative Ban Array Bruces45's Avatar
    I have one on my fron t door that says F#*k the dog beware of Owner, and has a 1911 on it. On my back door there is one that says If your found here at night, you'll be found here in the morning.
    On our bedroom window there is a sticker that says My gun is bigger than yor gun, and below that it says I don't shoot Blanks.

I have always heard that if there is a American Flag hanging outside a house the occupints have guns, well I have 3 hanging outside my house along with a 1st Cav Flag and a POW MIA flag, I think people get the idea not to come here (we don't even get any trick or treaters, and we live right in town??)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links