Window of China: Beijing Olympics 'Anti-terrorist drill in Shangdong'

This is a discussion on Window of China: Beijing Olympics 'Anti-terrorist drill in Shangdong' within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Members of China's armed police demonstrate a rapid deployment during an anti-terrorist drill held in Jinan, capital of east China's Shandong Province July 2, 2008, ...

Members of China's armed police demonstrate a rapid deployment during an anti-terrorist drill held in Jinan, capital of east China's Shandong Province July 2, 2008, roughly one month ahead of the Beijing Olympics.(Xinhua/Fan Changguo Photo)

Members of China's armed police operates water canon vehicles to disperse a "mob" during an anti-terrorist drill held in Jinan, capital of east China's Shandong Province July 2, 2008, roughly one month ahead of the Beijing Olympics. (Xinhua/Fan Changguo Photo)

Members of China's armed police demonstrate fighting skills during an anti-terrorist drill held in Jinan, capital of east China's Shandong Province July 2, 2008, roughly one month ahead of the Beijing Olympics.(Xinhua/Fan Changguo Photo)

A member of China's armed police operates a flame sprayer during an anti-terrorist drill held in Jinan, capital of east China's Shandong Province July 2, 2008, roughly one month ahead of the Beijing Olympics.(Xinhua/Fan Changguo Photo)

This ridiculousness can be found at; Anti-terrorist drill in Shangdong_English_Xinhua

- Janq
    "Killers who are not deterred by laws against murder are not going to be deterred by laws against guns. " - Robert A. Levy

"A license to carry a concealed weapon does not make you a free-lance policeman." - Florida Div. of Licensing

Hmm, flame "sprayers", looks like a flame thrower too me, guess it could be effective for crowd control.

I'd want a ballistic shield on my segway, what type of firearms are those, they kind of look like Type 85's.
    Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Former, USMC 0311, OIF/OEF vet
    NRA Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun/Reloading Instructor, RSO, Ohio CHL Instructor

Looks lika jackie chan movie plot ninjas on segways
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

are those airsoft pistols on the Segway Warriors?
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Quote Originally Posted by buckeyeLCPL View Post
    Hmm, flame "sprayers", looks like a flame thrower too me, guess it could be effective for crowd control.

I'd want a ballistic shield on my segway, what type of firearms are those, they kind of look like Type 85's.
    I'm thinking when you only got one shot to take out the bad guy use a flamethrowerLOL I don't think Chinas real concerned about a successful mission being where hostages live more like the bad guy didn't
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Links