Rambo Granny

This is a discussion on Rambo Granny within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; The Rambo Granny of Melbourne ,Australia Gun-toting granny Ava Estelle, 81, was so ticked-off when two thugs raped her 18-year-old granddaughterthat she tracked the unsuspecting ...

Thread: Rambo Granny

Rambo Granny

The Rambo Granny of Melbourne ,Australia

Gun-toting granny Ava Estelle, 81, was so ticked-off when two thugs raped her 18-year-old granddaughterthat she tracked the unsuspecting ex-cons down - and shot off their testicles.

The old lady spent a week hunting those men down -and, when she found them, she took revenge on them in her own special way, said Melbourne police investigator Evan Delp.

Then she took a taxi to the nearest police station, laid the gun on the sergeant's desk and told him as calm as could be: 'Those will never rape anybody again, by God.'

Cops say convicted rapist and robber Davis Furth, 33, lost both his penis and his testicles when outraged Ava opened fire with a 9-mm pistol in the hotel room where he and former prison cell mate Stanley Thomas, 29, were holed up.

The wrinkled avenger also blew Thomas' testicles to kingdom come, but doctors managed to save his mangled penis, police said. 'The one guy, Thomas, didn't lose his manhood, 'but the doctor I talked to said he won't be using it the way he used to,'

Detective Delp told reporters. 'Both men are still in pretty bad shape,
    'but I think they're just happy to be alive after what they've been through.'

The Rambo Granny swung into action August 21 after her granddaughter Debbie was carjacked and raped in broad daylight by two knife-wielding creeps in a section of town bordering on skid row.

'When I saw the look on my Debbie's face that night in the hospital, 'I decided I was going to go out and get those myself ''cause I figured the Law would go easy on them,' recalled the retired library worker.. 'And Isn't scared of them, either - because I've got me a gun and I've been shootin' all my life.'And I wasn't dumb enough to turn it in when t he law changed about owning one.'

So, using a police artist's sketch of the suspects and Debbie's description of the sickos, tough-as-nails Ava spent seven days prowling the wino-infested neighborhood where the crime took place till she spotted the ill-fated rapists entering their flophouse hotel.

'I knew it was them the minute I saw 'em, but I shot a picture of 'em anyway
    'and took it back to Debbie and she said sure as hell, it was them,' the oldster recalled.

'So I went back to that hotel and found their room and knocked on the door, 'and the minute the big one opened the door, I shot 'em right square between the legs, 'right where it would really hurt 'em most, you know.

'Then I went in and shot the other one 'as he backed up pleading to me to spare him. 'Then I went down to the police station and turned myself in.'

Now, baffled lawmen are trying to figure out exactly how to deal with the vigilante granny. 'What she did was wrong, and she broke the law, but it is difficult to throw an 81-year-old woman in prison,' Det. Delp said, 'especially when 3 million people in the city want to nominate her for Mayor.'

DEPORT HER TO AMERICA - WE NEED HER!
    Speak softly, and carry a big stick.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by youngda9 View Post

DEPORT HER TO AMERICA - WE NEED HER!

Amen to that.
    Glock 27
    BENELLI NOVA

One solution... she is 81. Let her out on bail, then delay the prosecution a few years... if she is still alive and they can't delay it any more, declare her to frail to stand trial.

or something along these lines.
    I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. (Thomas Jefferson)

Bravo Zulu.......?!?

81 years young and took care of business better than the police.
    Sounds like she should serve time for breaking all the laws she did............

as the Chief of Police!!!

Too bad it's a false story............The Gun-Toting Granny of Melbourne - Netlore Archive
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

It's an urbane legend.

According to snopes it's an urban legend.
    Rob

Quote Originally Posted by azagthoth View Post
    They must have deported her here and then made the Snopes story to conceal her existence. I hear she actually got a duty station protecting the President's daughters
    "Don't hit a man if you can possibly avoid it; but if you do hit him, put him to sleep." - Theodore Roosevelt

-Paco
    http://www.shieldsd.net

If it's a false story, couldn't we just make it into a 'training vid'?
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

You sank my battleship.
    Speak softly, and carry a big stick.

oops

I just noticed this was in the humor forum, sorry about that. I think I'll go get more caffeine now since I obviously need it.
    Rob

Lead Moderator
    Yup! She's a myth and been hanging around for years, sorry guys.
    Rick

EOD - Initial success or total failure

VIP Member
    Probably true, they just put her into the witness protection program and then spread the word that the story is a fake!!
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Links