Sheriff JOE ARPAIO protest videos

This is a discussion on Sheriff JOE ARPAIO protest videos within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Just watch the first video and comment on what is the first thing that thing that comes to mind. The effigy is of Sherrif Joe ...

Just watch the first video and comment on what is the first thing that thing that comes to mind.
    The effigy is of Sherrif Joe who is at a the book store where the protest is taking place. The woman, Isabel Garcia, watching with the big hair is the co-chairperson of the organization (pro-illegal immigration) that sponsored this protest. The real problem I have with this is the fact that she is also a Pima County public defender who is paid with taxpayer dollars. This also happened on the heels of the killing of a Tucson PD officer. The next video shows her walking around with a severed head from the effigy.

Truth Videos

VIP Member
    The effigy is of Sherrif Joe who is at a the book store
    I caught his Book presentation on CSpan this past weekend. There were 2 plants in the audience: one a protester and the other a journalist. Sheriff Arpaio made mince meat out of those two. One left and the journalist kept getting bashed every 4 mins by the Sheriff during the Q&A.
    You have to make the shot when fire is smoking, people are screaming, dogs are barking, kids are crying and sirens are coming.
    Randy Cain.

Ego will kill you. Leave it at home.
    Signed: Me!

The truth hurts, and he speaks the truth. Everything Sheriff Joe has touched has reduced the taxpayer cost and has been successful, the should see if they can take personal lessons from him instead of protesting him.
    "Don't hit a man if you can possibly avoid it; but if you do hit him, put him to sleep." - Theodore Roosevelt

-Paco
    http://www.shieldsd.net

B52
    If it would have been the other way around, i.e. Arpaio with a fake illegal alien's head; he would have lost his job. The double standards we see every day are insane. Garcia needs to get fired, but we all know that won't happen because she would throw the race card.

Links