Don't take pictures of your kids.

This is a discussion on Don't take pictures of your kids. within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; At least not in England. Sadly I could see this happening around here though. FOXNews.com - Report: Father Labeled a 'Pervert' for Taking Pictures of ...

Thread: Don't take pictures of your kids.

Don't take pictures of your kids.

At least not in England. Sadly I could see this happening around here though.

FOXNews.com - Report: Father Labeled a 'Pervert' for Taking Pictures of Own Children in Park - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News

Report: Father Labeled a 'Pervert' for Taking Pictures of Own Children in Park
    Tuesday, July 15, 2008

An outraged father of three enjoying a day out with his young sons in a U.K. park was branded a "pervert" by other parkgoers after he snapped photos of his own kids, the Daily Mail reported Tuesday.

Gary Crutchley, 39, was photographing his two youngest sons Cory, 7, and Miles, 5, on an inflatable slide when a woman running the slide asked that he stop. When he protested, other families waiting on the slide line also demanded he put the camera away.

One woman accused Crutchley of taking photos of children to put on the Internet and called him a pervert, he told the Mail.

The accusations got so out of hand that Crutchley had to get two policemen to confirm he had done nothing wrong, the paper reported.

"What is the world coming to when anybody seen with a camera is assumed to be doing things that they should not?" Crutchley asked in an interview with the Daily Mail. "This parental paranoia is getting completely out of hand. I was so shocked."

Camera ban.

And I'm a little surprised they gave out the kids' names....?
    Better to die quick, fighting on your feet;
    Than to live forever, begging on your knees.

2. Remove Ads

I'm convinced that England is a country of idiots.

Perhaps the U.K. government should ban being human. That'll corral all the criminals in one fell swoop.

"What is the world coming to when anybody seen with a camera is assumed to be doing things that they should not?" Crutchley asked in an interview with the Daily Mail.
    And this in a country with more monitored cameras per-capita than there are leeches in the Amazon.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Quote Originally Posted by Spenser View Post
    And I'm a little surprised they gave out the kids' names....?
    That's so that the rights of pedophiles will not be infringed. Law controls the law abiding. Please bear this in mind. Authority has neither the desire nor ability to control the deviant- they generally don't pay taxes and don't respond to commands.

Distinguished Member Array Black Knight's Avatar
    The way they are acting now makes me wonder if they were worth losing our soldiers saving them during WWII.

Makes me wonder if he was posing them in a provocative way or had them dressed sexy or something, surley those people there were not that stupid and take pics. of their own kids.

I don't even know how to respond to that level of stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob72 View Post
    That's so that the rights of pedophiles will not be infringed. Law controls the law abiding. Please bear this in mind. Authority has neither the desire nor ability to control the deviant- they generally don't pay taxes and don't respond to commands.
    That's the ticket, right there. Authority is only concerned with generating the appearance of having "done something" about an issue, in order to placate the sheeple.
    When in doubt, just ask yourself, "What would Theodore Roosevelt do?"

Every society is 3 missed meals away from anarchy.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Knight View Post
    The way they are acting now makes me wonder if they were worth losing our soldiers saving them during WWII.
    I think, at that time, they were. Now, well...I wouldn't be so quick to volunteer.
    If the public are bound to yield obedience to laws to which they cannot give their approbation, they are slaves to those who make such laws and enforce them.--Samuel Adams as Candidus, Boston Gazette 20 Jan. 1772

Veteran--USA FA
    NRA Benefactor Life
    Tennessee Firearms Association Life

Links