So is anyone else late?

This is a discussion on So is anyone else late? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; So now i get to put my foot in my mouth. I got through after calling it 8 more times one after another. The lady ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So is anyone else late?

So now i get to put my foot in my mouth. I got through after calling it 8 more times one after another. The lady said they sent it out in May and i should have got it. Now they have to run a check on it to see what happened or as she said "If I cashed it" and if they find it is not cashed they will issue another check out to me.
    I will ind out eather way she said in 6 weeks.(which she got really defensive when she said it like i was gunna yell at her or somthing)
    I thanked her quite nicely and told her to have a nice day. Just hope this next check does not have the same problem

2. Remove Ads

We got ours a couple of days before we got the mailing telling us how much we were getting back. Apparently things were all screwed up.

Administrator
    We got ours recently but, it once took three years for us to get our one refund check just because I Whoopsed! and accidentally put Wifes SS# where mine should have gone and vice versa.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Senior Member Array Shadowsbane's Avatar
    If the IRS were run like the ATF you would of been in prison for years for such a thing.
    Now, we must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men.

www.Lonelymountainleather.com

wow what an ordeal!
    I called back last week to check and see what was up and was told they still were tracing or investigating my check.

Today i called them and the guy there said that there never was a investigation put in place and they will be sending me out paperwork in a few days. He also noted that if there was a investigation started in July that i would have recived this paperwork then.
    It seems that i just cant stimulate the economy

Anyone else dealing with this?

To reach them it is a 45-120min on hold wait and one of 3 things can happen.

1. after 45 minutes of holding your call can and will be disconnected out of the blue
    2. After the 45 minute hold you will receive a message that they cannot take your call atm
    3. This is the rare out of the bunch as i spent 3 hours last week before this happened. You reach someone (which can help you if they do their part right)

Senior Moderator
    It's a government operation man. What do you expect?
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links