Glenn Beck coming to a theatre near you

This is a discussion on Glenn Beck coming to a theatre near you within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Saw this on TV last night and thought I would share in case others wanted to go. Glenn Beck's Unelectable tour is going to be ...

Thread: Glenn Beck coming to a theatre near you

Glenn Beck coming to a theatre near you

Saw this on TV last night and thought I would share in case others wanted to go. Glenn Beck's Unelectable tour is going to be shown in movie theartres around the country for one night only, tonight July 17. I can't seem to find I time on the website so it may vary from place to place, I think I remember Glen saying it would be at 8 pm eastern on TV last night, but can't remember for sure. Here is the website where you can see where it will be playing if you would like to go.

Welcome to the Glenn Beck Program
    The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference-they deserve a place of honor with all that is good. -George Washington

2. Remove Ads

I'll probably download it and watch it. I hate movie theaters anymore with all the punk kids, PDA, and whatnot. :(

A note about Glenn, he's kind of like a nasty pill. Sure, at first you hate it but once you get over it you'll feel better.
    [I]They make a desert and call it peace - Calgacus
    We're all just a bunch of Right Wing Racist Republican Homophobes - Rush L.

The live event is here in the DFW area, I have been trying to win tickets (included backstage meet and greet with him).

Oh well, next time maybe.
    "Don't hit a man if you can possibly avoid it; but if you do hit him, put him to sleep." - Theodore Roosevelt

-Paco
    http://www.shieldsd.net

I went last night to my local movie theatre and watched Glenn's show. It was very entertaining. He's not afraid to tell it like it is, and I generally agree with him. He actually talked quite a bit about the 2nd Amendment, and he is one of the few "talking heads" that understands that its true purpose is actually for the citizens to protect themselves against the government. Glenn is also very entertaining, and he had us laughing all night. My wife and I went to see his Christmas tour a couple of years ago, and we really enjoyed it as well.

Will he be putting this out in a DVD? I missed it, want to see it bad enough though........
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

Links