Letter from one "Angry Woman"

This is a discussion on Letter from one "Angry Woman" within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Letter from one "Angry Woman" I don't know who wrote it but She should have signed it. Some powerful words. This woman should run for ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Letter from one "Angry Woman"

I don't know who wrote it but She should have signed it. Some powerful words. This woman should run for president regardless of being a Democrat, Republican or Independent.

Written by a housewife from New Jersey and sounds like it! This is one ticked off lady. It's too bad that more Americans don't express themselves as she does.

"Are we fighting a war on terror or aren't we? Was it or was it not started by Islamic people who brought it to our shores on September 11, 2001?

Were people from all over the world, mostly Americans, not brutally murdered that day, in downtown Manhattan, across the Potomac from our nation's capitol and in a field in Pennsylvania ?

Did nearly three thousand men, women and children die a horrible, burning or crushing death that day, or didn't they?

And I'm supposed to care that a copy of the Koran was "desecrated" when an overworked American soldier kicked it or got it wet?..Well, I don't. I don't care at all.

I'll start caring when Osama bin Laden turns himself in and repents for incinerating all those innocent people on 9/11.

I'll care about the Koran when the fanatics in the Middle East start caring about the Holy Bible, the mere possession of which is a crime in Saudi Arabia

I'll care when these thugs tell the world they are sorry for chopping off Nick Berg's head while Berg screamed through his gurgling slashed throat.

I'll care when the cowardly so-called "insurgents" in Iraq come out and fight like men instead of disrespecting their own religion by hiding in mosques.

I'll care when the mindless zealots who blow themselves up in search of nirvana care about the innocent children within range of their suicide.

I'll care when the American media stops pretending that their First Amendment liberties are somehow derived from international law instead of the United States Constitution' s Bill of Rights.

In the meantime, when I hear a story about a brave marine roughing up an Iraqi terrorist to obtain information, know this: I don't care.

When I see a fuzzy photo of a pile of naked Iraqi prisoners who have been humiliated in what amounts to a college-hazing incident, rest assured: I don't care.

When I see a wounded terrorist get shot in the head when he is told not to move because he might be booby-trapped, you can take it to the bank: I don't care.

When I hear that a prisoner, who was issued a Koran and a prayer mat, and fed "special" food that is paid for by my tax dollars, is complaining that his holy book is being "mishandled, " you can absolutely believe in your heart of hearts: I don't care.

And oh, by the way, I've noticed that sometimes it's spelled "Koran" and other times "Quran."
    Well, Jimmy Crack Corn and-you guessed it-I don't care !!

And may I add:

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem" -- Ronald Reagan

I have another quote that I would like to add:
    "If we ever forget that we're One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under." Also by.. Ronald Reagan

One last thought for the day:

In case we find ourselves starting to believe all the Anti-American sentiment and negativity, we should remember England's Prime Minister Tony Blair's words during a recent interview. When asked by one of his Parliament members why he believes so much in America , he said: "A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in.. And how many want out."
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

2. Remove Ads

that was good.
    " Refuse to be a victim, make sure there is a round chambered ! "

Just call me a pessimistic optimist !

U.S. Navy vet 1981-1992

WOW!.....i want to vote for her for president!

Eh. Borderline rascist.

No thanks.

-JT

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
    Eh. Borderline rascist.

No thanks.

-JT
    ???

Good letter!
    GUN CONTROL= I WANT TO BE THE ONE IN CONTROL OF THE GUN

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Senior Member Array Natureboypkr's Avatar
    Eh. Borderline rascist.

No thanks.

-JT
    It could go either way, Im thinking she's just angry at what's going on right now.
    Mixed Martial Arts Record= 2-0.......Kyokushin Karate Record=5-0

USMC.....helping enemies of America die for their countries since 1775

Nothing to do with race here. Please elaborate. If I may, any time 'Middle Eastern' is mentioned it's followed by 'fanatics', or 'zealots' or some other category of middle eastern people. The fact that they are Middle Eastern is a moot point, but is nonetheless mentioned to specify which fanatics and zealots she was ranting about. She never generalized anything racist against the entire race of Middle Easterners. To specify; I cheered when that American Traitor Terrorist was killed. But I love America and the people who support the American way. (by the way, I'm English! GO TONY BLAIR! I wanted 'in'!)

Stand up for what is right

Eh. Borderline rascist.

No thanks.

-JT
    Racist??!, Wow you have been brainwashed when you start defending our enemies. Yes, enemies, that want us and our way of life obliterated! We complain and fight the liberals that attempt to wash down the constitution, and our 2nd amendment; maybe we should fight just as hard to defend our country, our way of life and realize that our troops are doing a crack job with all the red tape that they have to do it thru. This lady didn't mention hating any race of people just a certain type of people whose behavior she doesn't "care" about defending. Seems like some of us are just a little too PC. Sorry if this seems like a rant but I am a soldier that understands this lady explicitly and have visited my fellow brother and sisters in arms that were horribly maimed and see them go thru rehabilitation to stay in the service to continue to help defend OUR freedom. WOW!! this lady had it dead on.
    Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company.- George Washington
    Serving Since 1985- "Airborne"

Quote Originally Posted by Army22rpr View Post
    Racist??!, Wow you have been brainwashed when you start defending our enemies. Yes, enemies, that want us and our way of life obliterated! We complain and fight the liberals that attempt to wash down the constitution, and our 2nd amendment; maybe we should fight just as hard to defend our country, our way of life and realize that our troops are doing a crack job with all the red tape that they have to do it thru. This lady didn't mention hating any race of people just a certain type of people whose behavior she doesn't "care" about defending. Seems like some of us are just a little too PC. Sorry if this seems like a rant but I am a soldier that understands this lady explicitly and have visited my fellow brother and sisters in arms that were horribly maimed and see them go thru rehabilitation to stay in the service to continue to help defend OUR freedom. WOW!! this lady had it dead on.

agreed

Eh. Borderline rascist.

No thanks.

-JT
    Could you quote the racist part? (or borderline racist part) I must have missed it.

This is the latest permutation of the original "letter" penned by political speechwriter Doug Patton. It's been going around for a while in various forms. Here's the link on Snopes: snopes.com: I'll Care If . . .

I've got no problem with it bashing Islam or any other religion, for that matter, as all of them are open to bashing. It's not essentially racist to bash Islam, any more than it's racist to bash Catholics, Baptists, Buddhists, Mormons, Scientologists or Kabalists.

Islam and its radical elements are certainly responsible for the most violent excesses and threats currently facing us. All theocracies go bad sooner or later.

It's a good reason why we must continue to defend the First Amendment and its Establishment Clause with the same zeal with which we defend the Second Amendment.
    Cheers,
    Rod
    "We're paratroopers. We're supposed to be surrounded!" Dick Winters

That just about sums up my feelings, no apologies here.
    I've seen that letter before and I liked it just as much this time, Good Post.
    CRIME..... LAW DEFINES, POLICE ENFORCE, CITIZENS PREVENT!

FOUR BOXES KEEP US FREE: [1] SOAP [2] BALLOT [3] JURY [4] AMMO!

Why not say what you think????

Geo.

Racist?

Racist!!! Give me a break!! This lady said what most of us already think.

I donít want this to turn into a thread about racism, but if you really want to know what is racist just take a look at the Miss Black America Beauty Pageant, All of the Black Colleges, Black Spring Break and this list goes on.

I am sure I will get flamed for typing the above, but I just get sick and tired of the race card being played.

During the 9/11 attacks the terrorist didn't single out any particular race. They see us as Americans, not red, green, white, black etc.

After the attacks I saw something I thought I would never see, Americans of all races banding together, flying the flag. That my friend is what America should be about.

If you are a citizen of this country, then you are an American and need to support our troops!

If you donít like what this country stands for then leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Army22rpr View Post
    Right on...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links