Man charged with shooting lawn mower: MERGED

This is a discussion on Man charged with shooting lawn mower: MERGED within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Looks like he's having a bad day....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Man charged with shooting lawn mower: MERGED

Looks like he's having a bad day.
    Attached Images
    ‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’

— Abraham Lincoln

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    AMH too funny. The wheel fell off of mine last week I near shot it. I called it a day and had a beer.

WEIRD: Man Shoots Lawnmower

Strange world

US man charged for shooting mower

A 56-year-old man from the Midwestern US state of Wisconsin has been arrested after shooting his lawn mower in his garden because it would not start.

Keith Walendowski was charged by police in Milwaukee with disorderly conduct and possession of a sawn-off shotgun.

He could face a fine of up to $11,000 and a maximum prison sentence of six-and-a-half years if convicted.

Police officers said Mr Walendowski had told them: "It's my lawn mower and my yard, so I can shoot it if I want."

Police found the shotgun, a handgun and a stungun, as well as ammunition, when they detained Mr Walendowski in the basement of his house.

Witnesses told police that he appeared to have been drinking.

The lawn mower was found sitting outside Mr Walendowski's house, which he shares with his mother, with the rubbish on Friday.

A local retailer said that Mr Walendowski might now have difficulty getting his lawn mower repaired.

"Anything not factory recommended would void the warranty," said Dick Wagner, of Wagner's Garden Mart in Milwaukee.
    I love the part at the end there... turns out shooting your mower with a shotgun voids your warranty!

In any case, illegal shotgun + beer + shooting = no good.
    "War necessarily brings with it some virtues, and great and heroic virtues too. What horrid creatures we men are, that we cannot be virtuous without murdering one another?" -John Adams

"I do not love the bright sword for it's sharpness, nor the arrow for it's swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend" J.R.R. Tolkien

lawnmower

never my mower but this blanked blank puter has been awful close several times. would put it in my yard first though.

"I'll tell you the truth," a criminal complaint quotes an apparently inebriated Keith Walendowski. "I got pissed because my lawn mower wouldn't start, so I got my shotgun and shot it."

I want to do that to my mower everytime I spend more than an hour trying to get the darn thing started......I just don't act on it.

"The shooting occurred Wednesday at a home Walendowski shares with his mother in the 3500 block of S. Austin St. "

Sounds to me like he needs to get out more.

Anything not factory recommended would void the warranty," he said.

That Dick Wagner is had to be giggling as he answered the reporter's question
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

Senior Member Array bluelineman's Avatar
    Walendowski is charged with a felony count of possessing a short-barreled shotgun and a misdemeanor count of disorderly conduct while armed. If convicted of both charges, he faces up to six years and nine months in prison.

There are carjackers & child molesters that get less time than that.

Distinguished Member Array Paymeister's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jughead2 View Post
    never my mower but this blanked blank puter has been awful close several times. would put it in my yard first though.
    Shoot any key...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links