Any of you use Myspace?

This is a discussion on Any of you use Myspace? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Just curious if any of you use myspace as its becoming more popular among the "older" crowd. Would be cool to add those that do! ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Any of you use Myspace?

Any of you use Myspace?

Just curious if any of you use myspace as its becoming more popular among the "older" crowd.

Would be cool to add those that do!

MySpace.com - www.myspace.com/367792672

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array Reborn's Avatar
    NOPE
    Psalms 144:1
    Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.
    Senior Instructor for Tactical and Defensive of Texas
    http://www.tac-def-tx.com/
    CHL INSTRUCTOR
    Retired LEO
    NRA member
    TCHA member

i used to until i was solicited by pervs and pedophiles
    Let's Roll - Todd Beamer

MOΛΩN ΛABÉ

Ya I'm on there

I've avoided the MySpace for as long as I could. My teenaged daughters have had a Myspace for many, many moons. My wife set up her account so we could keep up with our kids there......and that turned into her using Myspace for "networking" with friends and family.

About three weeks ago my wife and oldest daughter 'set up' my account. I told 'em no I don't want it but they did it anyway (it was for some mafia game but then they started having 'fun' with daddy's MySpace). So I've been on my own MySpace a few times, but it's purpose for me is still monitoring the kids.......and for that I get on thier accounts when I want to, I didn't need my own MySpace account. It is a neat and useful tool to 'play' with and the kids need everything possiable to keep up with all thier friends, MySpace, cell texting, etc. Teen girls can talk ALL DAY.......and never say anything.

I can't access MySpace here at work (so no URL to post here) but that's OK, I'd rather hang out here with ya'll when I get a few spare moments anyway.
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

Yea..I have a spot on there
    GUN CONTROL= I WANT TO BE THE ONE IN CONTROL OF THE GUN

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

VIP Member
    I still don't get MySpace. Place yourself out there for people to find you? Those who know me, and I want to stay in touch have either my email address, my phone or both. Anybody else I don't care.
    You have to make the shot when fire is smoking, people are screaming, dogs are barking, kids are crying and sirens are coming.
    Randy Cain.

Ego will kill you. Leave it at home.
    Signed: Me!

MySpace page is pretty much blank
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Have an account, i quit going on there about 9 months ago...

no way...
    " Refuse to be a victim, make sure there is a round chambered ! "

Just call me a pessimistic optimist !

U.S. Navy vet 1981-1992

Everyone wants their 5 minutes of fame. My daughter has one which I have the password for so I can check it every now and again. I told her the importance of privacy and that anything placed online is no longer in her control.
    NRA Member

No, between this forum and my blog at townhall.com, I figure there is already more than enough information on me out in cyberspace.
    There are two sides to every issue: one side is right and the other is wrong, but the middle is always evil.

http://miscmusings.townhall.com/

Who is John Galt?

No not me...

At 50 years old and being somewhat computer savvy having built my own machines since 2000... I'll leave Myspace for the youngin's. I do understand those that have an account for monitoring there kids. For me an e-mail or a phone call is just fine. I have clicked on some myspace links and the horrible music people embed on there pages is... well just horrible!
    “Put your pain in a box. Lock it down. No man is stronger than one who can harness his emotions.” -Act of Valor

I have one,. It was at the request of an ex coworker. It evolved into my step siblings being able to keep in touch with me, though, I don't understand how the phone email just wont work for them instead.

We recently installed new networking equipment here and now I am able to block Myspace and facebook. I am getting complaints about it but I simply ask "For what legitimate purpose do you need these?" along with youtube and streaming radio and TV. No one has been able to give me a good reason so far so they are still blocked. Good thing I am in front of the firewall instead of behind it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links