Drunks..

This is a discussion on Drunks.. within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; So I'm a younger adult and decided i dont get into the bar scene so ive stayed away, and deciding to carry keeps me away ...

Thread: Drunks..

Drunks..

So I'm a younger adult and decided i dont get into the bar scene so ive stayed away, and deciding to carry keeps me away farther... So I hear a story last night while shooting about some guys I went to school with were drunk (all these guys do, it seems like) And they knocked some guy out and took his wallet..

Just ranting about how stupid people are... So glad I am able to make wise decisions and stopped hanging out with these guys...

2. Remove Ads

That's called robbery
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

If these are (were) your friends, I would find a new group to hang out with, like all of us here on DC.
    God bless our troops!

Quote Originally Posted by ouch View Post
    So I hear a story last night while shooting about some guys I went to school with were drunk (all these guys do, it seems like) And they knocked some guy out and took his wallet..
    I have been around drunk people. I have yet to see friends of mine, drunk as they can get, knock someone out and rob them. Thats criminal behavior, not drunken stupidity. Stupid drunken bahavior is throwing up in your friends car, dancing on a table, etc.... Knocking a guy out and robbing him is over the line, and becomes a matter for Law Enforcement. I would find new friends, these guys committed a felony.
    Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.

Distinguished Member Array mr.stuart's Avatar
    I never found anything good in a bar.You are smart to stay out of them.

VIP Member
    You make wise decisions

One thing about friends like that is if you are with them and they do a robbery or decide to break in a car there is a very good chance if somebody sees them you wuill get arrested right along with them and then try to prove you weren't involved,guilt by association has caused people to get arrested that's why you need to pick friends like your freedom depends on it
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"

My friends and I like to get a little rowdy, and I did a stint as a bouncer during college so I've had my share of bar brawls (all of them in defense of myself or others), but that is just plain dumb. And robbery.
    Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Former, USMC 0311, OIF/OEF vet
    NRA Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun/Reloading Instructor, RSO, Ohio CHL Instructor

pretty much what i think, I'm not saying there my friends.. there guys I went to school with and what not... I know the police were called and what not but is there a way to check and see if they got the guys name? This guy doesn't learn and if he was to get in trouble he already on probation for something. If theres anything I can do I wouldn't mind making sure they knew his name and violate probation.

I too stay away from bars and drinking..never ever thought that I need to be so out of it that I needed my friends to tell me what a good time I was having..what your friends did was a CRIME, drunk or not..they are thugs and deserve to be abused in the shower after sentencing.
    "Brains before Bullets"

call crime stoppers and give them his name anonymously drunk or not he committed a robbery

that type of behavior is why i stopped drinking; i was always doing somehting stupid, or hanging out with people who did.

Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    That's called robbery
    ....at the very least.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a grey twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."

Theodore Roosevelt

Links