Get Down With The Disco Duck

This is a discussion on Get Down With The Disco Duck within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by buckeyeLCPL It's also still young enough to get sent to the desert. I'm just stirrin the pot up a little, no harm ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Get Down With The Disco Duck

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buckeyeLCPL View Post
    It's also still young enough to get sent to the desert. I'm just stirrin the pot up a little, no harm intended to all you guys.
    No problems here.....Just remember 30 years from now when your here on DC.com and the "youngsters" start talking about how bad the music, movie and clothes were back in the 2008 were!!

Reminds me of when I first joined the military. Worked for an E-6 who used to tell us about having a kid older then we were. I used to think, would never have said it out loud. "Yeah you old fart". 20+ years later I caught myself saying it to young troop working for me. Though to myself "Who's the old fart now!!".
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by archer51 View Post
    No problems here.....Just remember 30 years from now when your here on DC.com and the "youngsters" start talking about how bad the music, movie and clothes were back in the 2008 were!!

Reminds me of when I first joined the military. Worked for an E-6 who used to tell us about having a kid older then we were. I used to think, would never have said it out loud. "Yeah you old fart". 20+ years later I caught myself saying it to young troop working for me. Though to myself "Who's the old fart now!!".
    I already dislike most of the music and clothing trends of 2008, they are pretty bad. I'm already an "old man" in my company at just a year in, and a 23 year old E-3.
    Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Former, USMC 0311, OIF/OEF vet
    NRA Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun/Reloading Instructor, RSO, Ohio CHL Instructor

I'm with thesahdow on this one,even though I wasn't until 1978. But I do like a lot of the classic rock from back then and I'd love to have a muscle car from back then as well. I think all decades had their good and bad things come out them. I'll tell you what though I'll be 30 this year and I feel old telling my 14 yr.old step son about how I was his age when nirvana's never mind album first came out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links