Another Case for Park Carry

This is a discussion on Another Case for Park Carry within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; My dear Manassas... There's a huge battle going on here, on side pleads for human rights, and accusses the other of racism... the other side ...

Thread: Another Case for Park Carry

Another Case for Park Carry

My dear Manassas... There's a huge battle going on here, on side pleads for human rights, and accusses the other of racism... the other side fights for safe streets, taxes, and nationalism, and blames the Hispanic population for crime (hit and runs, machete attacks) and is tired of paying for services to the illegals.

Here's the story:

Prince William County (web|news) police and park rangers searched Manassas Battlefield Park Tuesday after a woman told police she had been attacked.

The 25-year-old victim says she was resting near the Stone Bridge, along a popular hiking trail, when a man with a knife rushed her, groped her and tried to pull her into the woods. The victim told police she screamed and the assailant walked away.

"She was able to get away and call 911 with her cell phone," said 1st Sgt. Kim Chinn of Prince William County Police. "The investigation is now ongoing."

Park rangers scoured the area around the busy trail after the alleged incident; park officials insist visitors are safe.

"The park doesn't have a history of this kind of violent crimes, said Ray Brown, acting Park Superintendent. "I've been here 17 years, nearly, and I don't recall a crime of this nature."

The news disturbed many people who were enjoying the park on Tuesday.

"It's scary, it's scary, you know," said Eileen Currin, a Sterling Resident on her first visit to the park with her children. "I probably will keep my eyes open a little more than normal."

"It's a sad affair, observed park-goer Bob Papai. "I hate to see something like that happen."

"That's awful, added Bowie resident Jim Papai. "There's been enough misery on this ground to not have that."

Prince William County police described the assailant as a Latino male in his 20s, 5'5" to 5'6" tall, with a shaved head. He was last seen wearing plaid shorts, a black shirt and white sneakers.

2. Remove Ads

More of Jorge Boosh's friends with "FAMILY VALUES".
    Mr. President: They didn't die for open borders.

If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you are reading it in English, thank a soldier.

You just can't go anywhere safe anymore
    "Brains before Bullets"

Looks like there just was a similar sexual assault at knifepoint on the same road about 3 miles away. All the trash the county is trying to kick out is moving next door to Fairfax. Ahhh!

STAY ARMED...anywhere, anytime...stay safe!
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Links