Thank You TapRackBang

This is a discussion on Thank You TapRackBang within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; There was a thread not to long ago about cleaning guns and how some are a pain in the butt to clean. Something was brought ...

Thread: Thank You TapRackBang

Thank You TapRackBang

There was a thread not to long ago about cleaning guns and how some are a pain in the butt to clean. Something was brought up about cleaning products. TapRackBang mentioned a product called Gunzilla. I contacted him for more information about this product. After acquiring some of this product from him I figured since I wasn’t doing anything at work I would give it a try. My gun a Glock 19 with over 1000 rounds thru it has always been cleaned with Hoppes No. 9. This pistol was already clean so I didn’t expect much to come out of it. I ran a patch down the barrel and what was a white patch came out black. It only took about two more patches before they started coming out white again and they started to squeak when they were ran thru. I ran a clean patch with some Gunzilla on it over the metal parts and over the slide per the instructions. Not only did the patch come off black but it brought a nicer shine and appearance than what I am use to with my normal silicone cloth. This product also has a very mild smell and it is easy to wash off your hands. While I don’t mind the smell of Hoppes (I am always getting harassed at work about always smelling like I use it as cologne due to cleaning the departments guns) this stuff is much better to the nose. I noticed that it takes less of Gunzilla than it does using Hoppes to get your pistol clean there for cutting cleaning time. All in all it is a very nice product and has replaced my Hoppes. Thanks for turning me onto Gunzilla TapRackBang.

http://www.topduckproducts.com/
    Last edited by Captain Crunch; September 6th, 2008 at 02:04 PM. Reason: Added link.

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array Squawker's Avatar
    Based on your glowing report, I just bought a bottle!

Lead Moderator
    Thanks for the heads up, will have to try it now.
    "In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." Thomas Jefferson

Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Administrator
    Good product report/update. Thanks for posting it.

Links