Anybody post on runnersworld.com forums?

This is a discussion on Anybody post on runnersworld.com forums? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Just curious...There have been a few folks talking about their guns and it just got me wondering if anyone here visits there?...

Thread: Anybody post on runnersworld.com forums?

Anybody post on runnersworld.com forums?

Just curious...There have been a few folks talking about their guns and it just got me wondering if anyone here visits there?
    Spend few minutes learning about my journey from Zero to Athlete in this mini documentary!
    Then check out my blog! www.BodyByMcDonalds.com

Cupcake - 100 pound loser, adventurer, Ironman Triathlete.

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array Anubis's Avatar
    Never been there. Do they discuss concealing while running?

They might, but I haven't found that thread yet. It can be a bit chaotic , and they need to recruit some DC.COM moderators to moonlight over there.
    Spend few minutes learning about my journey from Zero to Athlete in this mini documentary!
    Then check out my blog! www.BodyByMcDonalds.com

Cupcake - 100 pound loser, adventurer, Ironman Triathlete.

I (we) could help with holster/guns/concealment while running.............but as for myself, I'm high drag, low speed. I run to the supper table and during commercials while watching college football......but that's about it.

Wonder if there are threads there for that?
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

Quote Originally Posted by Cupcake View Post
    They might, but I haven't found that thread yet. It can be a bit chaotic , and they need to recruit some DC.COM moderators to moonlight over there.

To say the least. I'm a triathlete and visited a couple of times, They can be pretty arrogant....... If you aren't a 15:00 5k'er, or enjoy anything other than pure running, you need not apply.

No thanks. I'll hang around where I'm loved......warts and all!
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a grey twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."

Theodore Roosevelt

Links