Hey! You wear glasses!

This is a discussion on Hey! You wear glasses! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Reno Nevada homicide detective David Jenkins was sitting in his unmarked cop car on a stakeout when Mercedes Green, 19, opened the passenger door and ...

Thread: Hey! You wear glasses!

Hey! You wear glasses!

Reno Nevada homicide detective David Jenkins was sitting in his unmarked cop car on a stakeout when Mercedes Green, 19, opened the passenger door and hopped in beside him. Even though the cop car was unmarked on the outside, it still had a blue light sitting on the dash and the police radio was blaring a conversation between the dispatcher and other squad cars. In fact, the radio was squawking so loud that Green had to shout loudly over it to pitch her proposition for sex with Jenkins. Then, suddenly realizing that Jenkins might be a cop, she blurted, "You're not a cop are you?" Jenkins coolly replied, "What do you think?" Green breathed a sigh of relief, "Oh, I didn't think so." As Jenkins read her rights and was handcuffing her she said, "Hey! You wear glasses! I didn't think police were allowed to wear them!"

Dum de Dum Dum. The names have kept the same to show how Dumb people are.

2. Remove Ads

Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan; by way of St. Mayberry, GA
    What exactly was Ms. Mercedes Green wanting I wonder.
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

She didn't happen to be blonde?
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

bet she was a prostitute.

Senior Member Array flagflyfish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleks View Post
    Ya Think?
    "These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier
    and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the
    service of his country; but he that stands it now, deserves the
    love and thanks of man and woman."

-- Thomas Paine (The American Crisis, No. 1, 19 December 1776)

1943 - 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleks View Post
    And an amateur one, at that!

When you’re wounded and left on Afghanistan’s plains,
    And the women come out to cut up what remains,
    Just roll to your rifle and blow out your brains,
    And go to your God like a soldier.

Rudyard Kipling

Terry

Administrator
    I actually had a very similar thing happen to me while training new U.C. officers;

We had mock drug deals going for the students (we train real world, out among the public) and I was playing the role of the drug dealer. I pull up to the bar to do the "deal" and in hops this "lady" asks for some crack and offers to pay in a rather unconventional way. I got to give credit to the student I was supposed to be picking up; she figured out what was going hopped right in the back seat to cover me.

The other instructors that were watching across the parking lot via surveillance equipment were rolling on the ground laughing at me and could barely get themselves over to me to make an arrest.

When we went to court on the case, her public defender just tossed up his hands and gave up. Our witnesses consisted of me and the student, an FBI agent, a handful of DEA guys and about 12 CPD agents and a video tape.
    "Just blame Sixto"

EW3
    Criminality and low IQ seem to go hand in hand...
    "Naked and Starving as They are We Cannot Enough Admire the Incomparable Patience and Fidelity of the Soldiery" – George Washington, Valley Forge, 1777.

Distinguished Member Array morintp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SIXTO View Post
    I actually had a very similar thing happen to me while training new U.C. officers;

We had mock drug deals going for the students (we train real world, out among the public) and I was playing the role of the drug dealer. I pull up to the bar to do the "deal" and in hops this "lady" asks for some crack and offers to pay in a rather unconventional way. I got to give credit to the student I was supposed to be picking up; she figured out what was going hopped right in the back seat to cover me.

The other instructors that were watching across the parking lot via surveillance equipment were rolling on the ground laughing at me and could barely get themselves over to me to make an arrest.

When we went to court on the case, her public defender just tossed up his hands and gave up. Our witnesses consisted of me and the student, an FBI agent, a handful of DEA guys and about 12 CPD agents and a video tape.
    Thanks for sharing. That was hilarious.
    64,999,987 firearms owners killed no one yesterday.

Lead Moderator
    Don't you just hate it when some hooker wrecks your stakeout?
    Rick

EOD - Initial success or total failure

Everybody know that Police are not allow to wear glasses best line there.

One day I am driving my Flatbed towtruck in the Bronx down a one-way street. I am looking for my customer who is supposed to be outside waiting for me. They have one of my broken-down cars parked somewhere around the corner and a few block down. So I swing around the same one-way street again. Next thing I know I see a guy looking at me and he is waving. So I slow down and he jumps into passanger seat.

Next thing he pulls out of his pocket 1/2 dozen vials of crack and Asks me Do you want the Hubba Bubba or the Hawaiin Punch.

What the bleep are you talking about I am here for the rental car

Sorry my bad!! and he jumps out.

So I swing up to next corner and finally find customer.

All I could image is getting pulled over for buying drugs. I always use a Flatbed truck with my company name of the door to score drugs. NOT!!!!!

My old work truck was a Mac tool Chevy P30 van. I always had the sliding door open, and usually had a coworker sitting on the step (no seat, just sitting.) The truck was a real POS was yellow, purple and white. So we hire a new guy and I'm on my way back from the job site with him. We pull up to a corner in Miami, and he starts talking to some guy on the corner. I'm on my Bluetooth, talking to the boss, when all of a sudden the new guy is yanked out of the truck and in cuffs. I look up and see two ski mask wearing Miami-Dade officers with shotguns. I turn off the truck, and keep my hands on the wheel. One officer asks me my relation to the guy they had on the ground, and I show them his application and tell them I just hired him. They tell me to keep driving since he no longer will be working with me. So I just left. I got back to the hangar and the boss asked me why I hung up on him. I told him the story...and for about 10 minutes everyone in the shop couldn't stop laughing. My boss called for a tow truck to take the guys car to the police station and thats the last we heard of him.

Thanks for Sharing!!!! Very Funny

Thanks for Sharing!!!! Very Funny

Senior Moderator
    Morons are all around us.
    Sometimes I wonder who the old man in the mirror is....

Lord, Grant me a good sword and no need to use it.

Links