OOPS!!

OOPS!!

This is a discussion on OOPS!! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; A 75 year old man is out shopping for a present for his wife for their 50th anniversary. He walks into a Victoria's Secret and ...

Thread: OOPS!!

OOPS!!

A 75 year old man is out shopping for a present for his wife for their 50th anniversary.

He walks into a Victoria's Secret and asks for the sheerest hightie they have. He is shocked when he sees a price of $300 for it, but thinks his wife is worth the expense.

They wrap it up and he takes it home, and when he walks in the house he says happy anniversary honey and hands her the box, and tells her to try it on.

She goes to the bedroom to try it on, and sees the $300 price tag, and thinks that is too much to spend, and plans to take it back.

She then sees how sheer it is, and thinks to herself that she will go out to him naked, and he will not notice she is not wearing it.

When she steps out, she says how do you like it.

He looks at her and says gee you would think for $300 they would have ironed out the wrinkles.

The funeral is saturday.
    I suggest that if you can find in your inner self the will to inflict violence on someone who is trying to victimize you, and can back up that iron will with all the force that you can muster, you will most likely be successful.

Bad vision there
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

HAHA That's funny!!!!
    "No free man shall ever be de-barred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain their right to keep and bear arms is as a last resort to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson

Thanks, now I have to get that mental picture out of my head

Distinguished Member Array Agave's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JAT40 View Post
    Thanks, now I have to get that mental picture out of my head
    A 23 year old man is out shopping for a present for his wife for their 1st anniversary.

He walks into a Victoria's Secret and asks for the sheerest hightie they have. He is shocked when he sees a price of $300 for it, but thinks his wife is worth the expense.

They wrap it up and he takes it home, and when he walks in the house he says happy anniversary honey and hands her the box, and tells her to try it on.

She goes to the bedroom to try it on, and sees the $300 price tag, and thinks that is too much to spend, and plans to take it back.

She then sees how sheer it is, and thinks to herself that she will go out to him naked, and he will not notice she is not wearing it.

When she steps out, she says how do you like it.

He looks at her and says "Pff. that was a waste of money."

The funeral is Saturday.
    The preceding post may contain sarcasm; it's just better that way. However, it is still intended with construction and with the Love of my L-rd Y'shua.

NRA Certified Pistol Instructor, Tennessee Certified Instructor

wooooooooo !!!!!!!! LOL...
    " Refuse to be a victim, make sure there is a round chambered ! "

Just call me a pessimistic optimist !

U.S. Navy vet 1981-1992

Links