Hells Angels

Hells Angels

This is a discussion on Hells Angels within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I just moved into a new house in Las Vegas, NV, and lo and behold, it is down the street from the Hells Angels club ...

Thread: Hells Angels

Hells Angels

I just moved into a new house in Las Vegas, NV, and lo and behold, it is down the street from the Hells Angels club house. Has anybody any experience with these guys. From what I understand, as long as you don't disrespect them, they won't bother you, but still I thought some of you guys might be able to give me some in-depth info.
    "People should not be afraid of their governments; governments should be afraid of their people".
    -- V for Vendetta

NRA Associate Member

I do not have experience with Hells Angels, but I do live near a member of another "motor cycle club". While their appearance may be scary these can be some of the best neighbors. Stay on their good side and you will have no problems.

If they look anything like these guys you should be very afraid

"Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Unlike the street gangs of today. The group you speak of are business men to some degree. If you don't mess with them, they will pay you no mind. They have bigger fish to fry, and you are no threat to them.

I like that picture above, they even put the brake on the right side. hehe
    Last edited by G96X0; September 17th, 2008 at 11:22 AM. Reason: add

Most are just regular folks. Be a good neighbor and they will be good neighbors, too.

That's what I was thinking. Thanks guys. I have heard that that Angels are no more a fan of street gangs than the average person. Kinda like when Vegas was run by the mob, street crime was low. I will just watch my p's and q's. Thanks guys.
    "People should not be afraid of their governments; governments should be afraid of their people".
    -- V for Vendetta

NRA Associate Member

Just don't wear any clothing with anything that resembles another MC rocker and there should be no problems.

I have often wondered if the area they live in is safer than most, kinda like a mafia boss' house is probably very safe too.

Good luck, good neighbors are hard to find and keep these days.
    "Don't hit a man if you can possibly avoid it; but if you do hit him, put him to sleep." - Theodore Roosevelt

-Paco
    http://www.shieldsd.net

Like all other groups, Hells Angels, come from all walks of life. They have some bad apples and some really great people.

I like those scooters above, I think I am going to make me one.

u never no

u can always go an introduce your self to them and tell them u are a EMT and that u are into bikes and guns ,,,,i seen the EMT dispatch place over off charlston and i-15 by java detour ,,i seen a lot of bikes there so i think u guys ride bikes ,,is that the one u work out of
    any way go an say hi ,,,i would

Administrator
    I've dealt a lot with another well known criminal biker gang, and although I dont want to be "friends", the vast majority were not monsters the movies make them out to be.
    Yes, they (the gang I dealt with) make their lifestyle and practices are a bit questionable, but not one of them ever disrespected me and some even went out of their way to help me a few times. I think for the most part, the old school biker crowd has grown up.

A related funny story; I was out of town in CA. for some training, and got to talking with some bikers in a bar. The conversations started when I asked about one members bike. He showed and told me more about the bike than I ever wanted to know, as did a few other guys. We traded beers and stories for a little bit, and they figured out I was from out of town on "business". They offered to take me out the following night. My excuse was that I didnt have a bike... so they offered up a bike and a "companion" described as another "b" word. I didnt dare tell them I was a cop just BS'ing around with them, so I borrowed a line and told them I was almost off of probation and had a suspended license... they bought that and understood why I didnt want to go party with them!
    Last edited by SIXTO; September 17th, 2008 at 09:29 PM. Reason: typo
    "Just blame Sixto"

IF you respect them, 97% will respect you. The other 3% dont' respect anyone.

Now, if you had said a couple of other groups..... different answer.

Sponsored Links