A little help Please

This is a discussion on A little help Please within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I'm not even sure where this would go in this forum if any where. I have come to notice that a lot of people I ...

Thread: A little help Please

A little help Please

I'm not even sure where this would go in this forum if any where. I have come to notice that a lot of people I know carry are also hunters. So could anyone that is in the Tampa area give me a little help.
    I am duck hunter as well as an armed citizen. I am new to the tampa area and I have never duck hunted over here. I have heard of some good spots around the bay area but not to sure were to go. If anyone could possibly piont me in the right direction that would be great.
    I know this is very off topic for this section and I hope it doesn't get taken down. Thanks in advance for any help at all.
    Bradey
    In Hoc Signo Vinces

2. Remove Ads

Maybe someone from FL will chime in but I would suggest a winter vacation to the MS flyway
    GUN CONTROL= I WANT TO BE THE ONE IN CONTROL OF THE GUN

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

VIP Member
    I know this is very off topic for this section and I hope it doesn't get taken down.
    Off topic is fine, I'll move the thread to the Off Topic area though.
    eschew obfuscation

The only thing that stops bad guys with guns is good guys with guns. SgtD

Links