This is a discussion on Gun maker get nailed-Sort of. within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; GUN 'MAKER' GETS NAILED Comments: 0 Read Comments Leave a Comment By MURRAY WEISS Posted: 4:31 am September 19, 2008 What a tool! A homeless ...
GUN 'MAKER' GETS NAILED
Comments: 0 Read Comments Leave a Comment By MURRAY WEISS
Posted: 4:31 am
September 19, 2008
What a tool!
A homeless man who spent the summer stealing gunpowder for a pistol he was building was busted after leaving his stash behind the Manhattan federal courthouse while trying to get a gun permit, court papers show.
Denis Nekrasov, 28, who claims to have studied mechanical engineering in his native Kyrgyzstan, collected the powder from nail guns at a construction site where he was working, the criminal complaint says.
He left a plastic bottle filled with the powder on Cardinal Hayes Place on Wednesday while he visited Police Headquarters in an ill-fated attempt to get a permit, the papers say.
When he returned, an FBI agent was waiting for him. Nekrasov admitted that he "wanted to construct a kind of homemade gun, in case he needed to protect or defend himself from others," the complaint says.
He was charged with possession of an explosive device and ordered held without bail.
Borats cousin from Kyrgyzstan ?
Why didn't he collect enough bottles and buy the buy blanks at Home Depot? Could build a zillion weapons from that store.
I suspect that his lights are on "upstairs" but there ain't nobody home.
Sounds like he is a really judgment impaired dingbat me.
Possibly super intelligent at one time but, now he is probably lollipop factory material.
A couple of chicken McNuggets short of a Happy Meal
Not the brightest crayon in the box!
How many more can we get?
"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals." - Sir Winston Churchill
Sharp as a bowling ball?
Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.
NRA Life Member
Just doing my part
- Few bricks short of a full load
- Not the sharpest pencil in the drawer
- Not the brightest bulb in the pack
- Not playing with a full deck
- A few french fries short of a Happy Meal
- A few cans short of a 6 pack
- Fell out of the stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down
- Could pour water out of a boot if he had instructions on the heel
- 12 donuts short of a dozen
- He has two brains cells, one is lost and the other is out looking for it
- He's deprived a village somewhere of their idiot
- His 6 pack is missing the plastic "thingy" that holds them all together
- Had an idea once, but it died of loneliness
- He jumped into the Gene-Pool when the lifeguard wasn't watching
- Gates are down, lights are flashing, but the train isn't coming
- His train of thought is the wrong gauge for his one-track mind
He'd be lost in thought without a road map
- The phone's plugged in, but the receiver's off the hook
- He's got a teflon brain (nothing seems to stick)
- He's got bubbles in his think tank
- If it's true that "What you don't know can't hurt you", he must be invulnerable.
- Doesn't have all his cornflakes in one box
- His belt doesn't go through all the loops
- His cheese slipped off the cracker
- Isn’t firing on all 6 cylinders
- Million dollar body and a 2 dollar engine
- He's proof that there's no such thing as natural selection
- He only has 1 oar in the water, but he's in the guinness book for worlds longest boat trip to China.
- If brains were gasoline, he wouldn't have enough to run an ant's motor-scooter halfway around a Cheerio!'
- His bag of M&M's was full of W&W's
- He's got all the bricks for the wall. It's just that the mortar is cracked
- He's frequently found staring at the Orange Juice from Concentrate can
Last edited by packinnova; September 19th, 2008 at 09:56 PM. Reason: edit
Please take a moment to help a Veteran and one of our own: gofundme.com/5d9dfa2s
A few sandwiches short of a picnic
"It is better to live one day as a lion than a hundred years as a sheep."
- Italian proverb
Short a quart of oil. What made him think he could even get a permit in NYC?
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch; Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
-- Benjamin Franklin
It takes him an hour and a half to watch 60 minutes.
For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the son of man be. Mathew 24:27