September 19th, 2008 11:48 AM
Gun maker get nailed-Sort of.
GUN 'MAKER' GETS NAILED
Comments: 0 Read Comments Leave a Comment By MURRAY WEISS
Posted: 4:31 am
September 19, 2008
What a tool!
A homeless man who spent the summer stealing gunpowder for a pistol he was building was busted after leaving his stash behind the Manhattan federal courthouse while trying to get a gun permit, court papers show.
Denis Nekrasov, 28, who claims to have studied mechanical engineering in his native Kyrgyzstan, collected the powder from nail guns at a construction site where he was working, the criminal complaint says.
He left a plastic bottle filled with the powder on Cardinal Hayes Place on Wednesday while he visited Police Headquarters in an ill-fated attempt to get a permit, the papers say.
When he returned, an FBI agent was waiting for him. Nekrasov admitted that he "wanted to construct a kind of homemade gun, in case he needed to protect or defend himself from others," the complaint says.
He was charged with possession of an explosive device and ordered held without bail.
Borats cousin from Kyrgyzstan ?
Why didn't he collect enough bottles and buy the buy blanks at Home Depot? Could build a zillion weapons from that store.
September 19th, 2008 11:53 AM
He was stealing his materials; possibly from a worksite, maybe from Home Depot.
Originally Posted by HITCH KING
He's not the first EU "refugee" caught with a DD. Multiculturalism at its finest...
September 19th, 2008 12:04 PM
Or why not use the cartridges as is.
Originally Posted by HITCH KING
September 19th, 2008 12:57 PM
I suspect that his lights are on "upstairs" but there ain't nobody home.
Sounds like he is a really judgment impaired dingbat me.
Possibly super intelligent at one time but, now he is probably lollipop factory material.
September 19th, 2008 02:37 PM
That is funny. Lollipop factory material.
Originally Posted by QKShooter
September 19th, 2008 02:42 PM
A couple of chicken McNuggets short of a Happy Meal
September 19th, 2008 03:07 PM
Not the brightest crayon in the box!
How many more can we get?
"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals
." - Sir Winston Churchill
September 19th, 2008 04:19 PM
elevator does reach top floor
Originally Posted by spooter66
September 19th, 2008 04:27 PM
Sharp as a bowling ball?
Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.
NRA Life Member
September 19th, 2008 09:29 PM
Just doing my part
- Few bricks short of a full load
- Not the sharpest pencil in the drawer
- Not the brightest bulb in the pack
- Not playing with a full deck
- A few french fries short of a Happy Meal
- A few cans short of a 6 pack
- Fell out of the stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down
- Could pour water out of a boot if he had instructions on the heel
- 12 donuts short of a dozen
- He has two brains cells, one is lost and the other is out looking for it
- He's deprived a village somewhere of their idiot
- His 6 pack is missing the plastic "thingy" that holds them all together
- Had an idea once, but it died of loneliness
- He jumped into the Gene-Pool when the lifeguard wasn't watching
- Gates are down, lights are flashing, but the train isn't coming
- His train of thought is the wrong gauge for his one-track mind
He'd be lost in thought without a road map
- The phone's plugged in, but the receiver's off the hook
- He's got a teflon brain (nothing seems to stick)
- He's got bubbles in his think tank
- If it's true that "What you don't know can't hurt you", he must be invulnerable.
- Doesn't have all his cornflakes in one box
- His belt doesn't go through all the loops
- His cheese slipped off the cracker
- Isn’t firing on all 6 cylinders
- Million dollar body and a 2 dollar engine
- He's proof that there's no such thing as natural selection
- He only has 1 oar in the water, but he's in the guinness book for worlds longest boat trip to China.
- If brains were gasoline, he wouldn't have enough to run an ant's motor-scooter halfway around a Cheerio!'
- His bag of M&M's was full of W&W's
- He's got all the bricks for the wall. It's just that the mortar is cracked
- He's frequently found staring at the Orange Juice from Concentrate can
Last edited by packinnova; September 19th, 2008 at 09:56 PM.
"My God David, We're a Civilized society."
"Sure, As long as the machines are workin' and you can call 911. But you take those things away, you throw people in the dark, and you scare the crap out of them; no more rules...You'll see how primitive they can get."
-The Mist (2007)
September 19th, 2008 09:39 PM
A few sandwiches short of a picnic
"It is better to live one day as a lion than a hundred years as a sheep."
- Italian proverb
September 19th, 2008 09:46 PM
Short a quart of oil. What made him think he could even get a permit in NYC?
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch; Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
-- Benjamin Franklin
September 19th, 2008 11:03 PM
It takes him an hour and a half to watch 60 minutes.
For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the son of man be. Mathew 24:27
September 20th, 2008 08:29 AM
Originally Posted by packinnova
September 20th, 2008 01:29 PM
I'd say someone took his whole picnic basket...
Originally Posted by madmunky40
The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.
Certified Glock Armorer
NRA Life Member[/B]
By puffer in forum Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion
Last Post: November 8th, 2009, 10:31 AM
By nikdfish in forum Off Topic & Humor Discussion
Last Post: September 1st, 2008, 12:48 PM
By miklcolt45 in forum In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
Last Post: March 23rd, 2008, 11:30 PM
By P95Carry in forum Off Topic & Humor Discussion
Last Post: September 23rd, 2005, 11:41 AM
» DefensiveCarry Sponsors