AR-15 magazine donations anyone?

This is a discussion on AR-15 magazine donations anyone? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Well, a good friend of mine has recently made an AR 15 purchase. It took a long time for him to see the funds to ...

Well, a good friend of mine has recently made an AR 15 purchase. It took a long time for him to see the funds to do so, but like a lot of us, felt the political climate, and the rather unstable atmosphere pretty much dictated now or never. I know some of us have had our SHTF rifles long before now and some due to past scenarios like the previous ban of '94 and such. He's a young fellow, has a family, thinking seriously about entry into law enforcement....just trying to make ends meet just like a lot of us. I've never met him in person, but we converse just about every week here of late. He's in need of some spare magazines for his newly acquired AR-15. I'll leave the ammunition scrounging up to him, but figured I might help with the magazine department. I'm going to send him one or two of my Orlite 30 round mags next week. I'm just asking any forum members that have an excess AR-15 magazine laying around or one that seldom sees cartridges, to donate to the cause. I know he'll be very surprised and thankful. You can remain anonymous if you wish. I didn't say it was a member of this forum, but for a mere 88, you can get a padded mailer envelope at Wal Mart and insert a 30 round mag and ship it for around $2. If anyone feels like making a worthy donation, please PM me for a shipping address. I think he'll only need a few as he'll more than likely be dedicating some funds for practice ammo as well. I'd only make this appeal here, to the forum members, simply because I know what you're made of. Thanks in advance.

Distinguished Member Array Tally XD's Avatar
    If I had enough extras I would surely donate one. I only have four myself.
    I am consistently on record and will continue to be on record as opposing concealed carry.
    - Barack Obama Chicago Tribune, April 27, 2004

Links