Amazing Home remedies
Amazing simple home remedies
1. If you're choking on an ice cube, simply pour a cup of boiling
water down your throat. Presto! The blockage will instantly
2. Avoid cutting yourself when slicing vegetables by getting someone
else to hold the vegetables while you chop.
3. For high blood pressure sufferers ~ simply cut yourself and bleed
for a few minutes, thus reducing the pressure on your veins.
Remember to use a timer.
4. A mouse trap placed on top of your alarm clock will prevent you
from rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snooze
5. If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives. You'll
be afraid to cough.
6. You only need two tools in life - wd-40 and duct tape. If it
doesn't move and should, use the wd-40. If it shouldn't move and
does, use the duct tape.
7. Remember - everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
8. If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical
Daily thought: Some people are like slinkies - not really good for
anything but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the
Now that is just good accepted 18th Century medicine. :yup:
Originally Posted by Miggy
Smiling in New York! Very cute!
Thanks for the laugh! I needed one.
Almost spit out the Hot choclate. Almost.
Thanks for the laugh needed it for the way this Monday is going.
I've got one
9) To stay awake while driving pour a hot cup of coffee in you lap. The pain brings about instant awakeness and once it cools your pants are wet and uncomfortable making it harder for you to fall asleep.