September 21st, 2008 06:53 PM
Amazing Home remedies
Amazing simple home remedies
1. If you're choking on an ice cube, simply pour a cup of boiling
water down your throat. Presto! The blockage will instantly
2. Avoid cutting yourself when slicing vegetables by getting someone
else to hold the vegetables while you chop.
3. For high blood pressure sufferers ~ simply cut yourself and bleed
for a few minutes, thus reducing the pressure on your veins.
Remember to use a timer.
4. A mouse trap placed on top of your alarm clock will prevent you
from rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snooze
5. If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives. You'll
be afraid to cough.
6. You only need two tools in life - wd-40 and duct tape. If it
doesn't move and should, use the wd-40. If it shouldn't move and
does, use the duct tape.
7. Remember - everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
8. If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical
Daily thought: Some people are like slinkies - not really good for
anything but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the
You have to make the shot when fire is smoking, people are screaming, dogs are barking, kids are crying and sirens are coming.
Ego will kill you. Leave it at home.
September 21st, 2008 07:57 PM
September 21st, 2008 08:11 PM
Now that is just good accepted 18th Century medicine.
Originally Posted by Miggy
EOD - Initial success or total failure
September 21st, 2008 08:22 PM
Smiling in New York! Very cute!
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch; Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
-- Benjamin Franklin
September 21st, 2008 08:53 PM
Thanks for the laugh! I needed one.
It is not the Bill of Privileges. It is not the Bill of Permits. It is the Bill of Rights.
People should not be afraid of the government; the government should be afraid of the people.
September 22nd, 2008 10:53 AM
Almost spit out the Hot choclate. Almost.
September 22nd, 2008 12:36 PM
Thanks for the laugh needed it for the way this Monday is going.
"It is better to live one day as a lion than a hundred years as a sheep."
- Italian proverb
September 22nd, 2008 12:40 PM
September 22nd, 2008 05:42 PM
September 22nd, 2008 06:06 PM
I've got one
9) To stay awake while driving pour a hot cup of coffee in you lap. The pain brings about instant awakeness and once it cools your pants are wet and uncomfortable making it harder for you to fall asleep.
“You can sway a thousand men by appealing to their prejudices quicker than you can convince one man by logic.”
― Robert A. Heinlein,
By BradyM77 in forum Off Topic & Humor Discussion
Last Post: December 10th, 2009, 06:38 PM
By jca1 in forum Off Topic & Humor Discussion
Last Post: September 8th, 2009, 09:23 PM
By deadeye72 in forum Off Topic & Humor Discussion
Last Post: June 12th, 2008, 06:29 PM
By Chevy-SS in forum General Firearm Discussion
Last Post: January 7th, 2008, 04:31 PM
By TN_Mike in forum Off Topic & Humor Discussion
Last Post: December 26th, 2007, 11:50 PM
Search tags for this page
home remedies for ice on porch
prevent ice on porch home remedy
Click on a term to search for related topics.
» DefensiveCarry Sponsors