Quote Originally Posted by goldshellback View Post
My 15 year old 10th grader came home after school and, in typical high school female dramitic fashion, began her discussion of the days events.......who, like, said what......they, like, did this ....like.....like.....like, blah, blah, blah.
Discussion turns to her classes, what she's learned, etc. She then turns her after-school update to her criminal justice class and a couple of discussion questions to "get us to think". One question was "Should teachers and school staff be allowed to conceal carry guns in school?"

She said most of the class said "no guns". Then the teacher called on her for her opinion on this...........My girl said "Yep. If some idiot comes in here thinking he's taking out as many kids as he can with a gun, you'd better put two rounds in his melon before he gets to me!"

"If you people can teach, then you can learn to shoot and I'd feel better knowing you can save a few of us rather than end up being a target for some loser with a death wish!"

She said still dosn't know if he's an anti or pro 2A, but even the teacher had to think about that for a second.

My Girl! I can't get her to clean her room, but this makes me wanna cry with pride!
God bless the children and the good parents that raised them...