This will take about a hour to watch...

This is a discussion on This will take about a hour to watch... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; But it will be one the best hours you have ever spent. This link Obsession: Radical Islam's War Against the West (1 of 10) will ...

Thread: This will take about a hour to watch...

Exclamation This will take about a hour to watch...

But it will be one the best hours you have ever spent. This link Obsession: Radical Islam's War Against the West (1 of 10) will take you to the first of 10 videos, the remainder are at the top of the column to the right. It will show you the true heart of the Muslim extremist, it will show you the parallel between Hitler and the Extremist, and it will show you that not all Muslims are extremist, but want peace for their family and us as well.
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

2. Remove Ads

Senior Member Array MilitaryPower's Avatar
    I just watched it the other day. Scary stuff. Now we have to worry about at least a couple generations of brainwashing and hate.
    Gun control can be blamed in part for allowing 9/11 to happen.
    "Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum" (Latin)- "If you want peace, prepare for war".

If the general American population only knew what we are up against.
    TheReligionofPeace.com - Islam: Making a True Difference in the World

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon J View Post
    it will show you that not all Muslims are extremist, but want peace for their family and us as well.
    If that's true, then let's hear some public condemnation from the "peaceful" Muslims about the extremists, rather than the stone-cold silence I've been hearing for years.

There is only one way to deal with the fanatics, and diplomacy ain't it.

In the video they claim that there is approximately 1 billion Muslims in the world, and that 10% hate America, so there are 100 million possible terrorist, the clincher is that if as a Muslim you speak out against the extremist then you are as guilty as the infidels and must die also.

So for a Muslim to speak out means a possible death sentence for them and their family. Those that do speak out do so at great personal peril.

So if you lived in a hostile country with 1 in 10 a possible terrorist would you stand up, or would you keep quiet and try to save your family?
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon J View Post
    So if you lived in a hostile country with 1 in 10 a possible terrorist would you stand up, or would you keep quiet and try to save your family?
    How about the Muslims in the U.S. who remained quiet after 9/11?

I'm not only speaking of those living in other countries. I'm also speaking of the silent Muslims who live in the U.S.

And they wonder why there is a backlash against them when they refuse to denounce evil only because the evildoers are Muslims.

Furthermore, if 9 out of 10 are not possible terrorists, are not the 90% able to speak freely? If the 10% are controlling the 90%, then the 90% have lost to the terrorists.

Quote Originally Posted by grady View Post
    How about the Muslims in the U.S. who remained quiet after 9/11?

Furthermore, if 9 out of 10 are not possible terrorists, are not the 90% able to speak freely? If the 10% are controlling the 90%, then the 90% have lost to the terrorists.
    Precisely, they are taught to be subservient from birth, and that Cary's over to the one's in the US too, unless you are born in a free country, raised in a free country, then you tend to Cary the fear you learned over a lifetime with you. As we all know freedom is not free, the big question is how do we convince and educate them.

I don't know if we can convince them, short of their children living free and learning to think for themselves. Perhaps not being raised in schools where they are taught to hate the West would be a good start. I see no hope for peace with countries who educate their children, from a very young age, to hate non-muslims.

Some see us as the root of all evil, and they wish and plan for our demise. Because of their refusal to recognize the rights of others to live in peace (or to live at all), I see no hope for peace with them any time soon.

Yes, I've had personal experience dealing with muslims. In some respects they are like the Soviets of the 80's: they respond to only one thing--superior force. And the ones who keep quiet when muslims murder innocent people share in their guilt by their silence.

That's my opinion. Another opinion of mine is that we haven't seen the last of the wars with the muslims.

I have seen the video before. It can be quite enlightening for those who don't know what we are up against. Unfortuantely, I learned from experience.
    When you've got 'em by the balls, their hearts & minds will follow. Semper Fi.

The don't watch these videos. I have seen these and others before...serious stuff!

Wake up America!

stay armed...be alert...stay safe!
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Actually here in MI they sent a heap of them out with some paper subscription, (that I do not take... darn) bottom line is they sent out thousands of these DVDs N bet they get passed around.

And where does obama fit into this catagory?

does anyone know where you can buy this compleate 10 series in dvd it would be intersting to watch at your own leasure

Links