here kitty, kitty

This is a discussion on here kitty, kitty within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Bet the LEO had a few choice words for the dispatcher after this , at least after he cleaned his pants out!! Odd News - ...

Thread: here kitty, kitty

VIP Member

here kitty, kitty

Bet the LEO had a few choice words for the dispatcher after this , at least after he cleaned his pants out!!

Odd News - Here, kitty: Cop expects house cat, gets cougar
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

2. Remove Ads

Yikes! Some house cat! Yeah....I figure the dispatcher would be next in line for cleaning out the pants.

I've been hearing more and more about big cat situations. Even here in New England reports of sightings, with the bear pop. taking off, an other good reason to always be armed.

When I lived in CA a few years back, they would be seen on the hiking / biking trails that ran the ridge behind our home in Pleasanton. East Bay - very populated - I only saw 2 while I was there but heard of many meetings opn the trails. I also saw a few at our home in FL - it backed up to a wild life preserve - Eagles, cats, boar, snakes, bears, gators and other fun stuff - plus BIG BUGS!!!!
    "Being PARANOID is just plain smart thinking when they are really out to get you!"

I think me and the dispatcher would have to have a conversation on what is a little a$$ whoopin vs a big a$$ whoopin.

I would have loved to see his face though while calling "Kitty, Kitty, Kitty"

Gee! I wondered where my cougy got off to, It must have hopped the freight that gose by my house.

Who needs a watch dog when you have one of those for a pet.
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

A guy down in South Miami used to own two mountain lions. My mom knew the guy through some friends and we went there for a BBQ. He told us his cats were big... and had them locked in their pens in back (had a garage converted) I was playing in the backyard and looked toward the garage to see one looking out the window at me... when he finally told the guests they were mountain lions...every person OVER the age of 20 got scared...all the kids wanted to see them

Links