War on gangs continues

War on gangs continues

This is a discussion on War on gangs continues within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; 1300 arrested in the past four months. May be a drop in the bucket, but law enforcement is doing their job against these national teerrorists. ...

Thread: War on gangs continues

War on gangs continues

1300 arrested in the past four months. May be a drop in the bucket, but law enforcement is doing their job against these national teerrorists.
    Over 1,300 gang members arrested in past 4 months - Yahoo! News

Distinguished Member Array Reborn's Avatar
    How many of the 1300 are repeat arrests? Most of them if I had my guess. I wish we had a island set aside to put the on. Gangs or gang want to be are a pain in the.....well you know.
    Psalms 144:1
    Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.
    Senior Instructor for Tactical and Defensive of Texas
    http://www.tac-def-tx.com/
    CHL INSTRUCTOR
    Retired LEO
    NRA member
    TCHA member

Reopen Alcatraz, but don't renovate the building. Can't gangs be classified as terrorists? That is what they eventually do, terrorize their neighborhoods, and I say this coming from an ex-banger.

If we can charge them as terrorists then maybe the penalties can have some bite.
    "Don't hit a man if you can possibly avoid it; but if you do hit him, put him to sleep." - Theodore Roosevelt

-Paco
    http://www.shieldsd.net

Distinguished Member Array Reborn's Avatar
    Paco if you made it out than others can too.....there is hope....
    Psalms 144:1
    Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.
    Senior Instructor for Tactical and Defensive of Texas
    http://www.tac-def-tx.com/
    CHL INSTRUCTOR
    Retired LEO
    NRA member
    TCHA member

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    I wish we had a island set aside to put the on.
    I believe we already do; one isnow a tourist attraction off the coast of Kali, and the other is in a Cuban bay.
    "Just blame Sixto"

Arrests are one thing. Keeping them off the streets is something else entirely. We'll see if this initial do-good remains good. As it stands, there is no systematic method that's engaged daily to ensure these most-violent-of-the-violent remain eliminated from society. So far, the bruises from the turnstyle strikes in the butt (from the revolving "door" of "justice") end up being the worst thing that occurs.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

What about Hawaii. There would be no reason to complain if we just made that a prisoner island. The weather is good, there are no poisonous snakes, and there is plenty to eat and fresh water. Just drop them off there end of story. Let the navy do regular patrols, and anything going into or out of the islands is free for target practice.

Sorry about the people that live there, but it is for you country, eminent domain. No parol, no pardons, nothing. Then they can have their gangs or whatever, fight amongst themselves, whatever.
    Just remember that shot placement is much more important with what you carry than how big a bang you get with each trigger pull.
    www.ddchl.com
    Texas CHL Instructor
    Texas Hunter Education Instructor
    NRA Instructor

Quote Originally Posted by farronwolf View Post
    What about Hawaii.
    We'd have to cut the communications links, eliminate all motor vehicles and bicycles, eliminate all forges/shops/tools and other capabilities for making such things. Stop all remote access except through the "front door." Enforce the no visitation policy, absolutely rigorously. For those who get in the way of maintaining it in this manner? They get tossed in.

Every problem has a solution. Despite a few wrinkles, I can see some advantages to exactly this sort of thing.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

wpk
    Plus it makes a cool Ray Liota (sp?) movie.
    "America is a nation of laws; poorly written and randomly enforced." -Frank Zappa

“Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.” -Denis Diderot

Cut communications, I agree, leave them the cars and stuff, just no fuel. If they can figure out how to make fuel, better for them. Let them have stuff to make weapons or whatever, forges, etc, whether they kill one another with metal knives or wooden spears doesn't make any difference to me. And no, there would not be any visitation or any communications at all, and no electricity unless they can figure out how to make thier own. In my scenario there would be no guards or anything. They just get dropped onto the island and that is it. Everyone is on their own.
    Just remember that shot placement is much more important with what you carry than how big a bang you get with each trigger pull.
    www.ddchl.com
    Texas CHL Instructor
    Texas Hunter Education Instructor
    NRA Instructor

Be careful not to infringe on their Constitutional Rghts. Remember they don't have as many as the terriorists.
    I'm clinging to my guns and religion.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Be careful not to infringe on their Constitutional Rghts. Remember they don't have as many as the terriorists.
    Very good point, if we classify them as terrorists we have to cook them special meals and be nice to them. If we keep them as simple gang bangers we can send riot police in to knock 'em around.
    "Don't hit a man if you can possibly avoid it; but if you do hit him, put him to sleep." - Theodore Roosevelt

-Paco
    http://www.shieldsd.net

Quote Originally Posted by farronwolf View Post
    Cut communications, I agree, leave them the cars and stuff, just no fuel. If they can figure out how to make fuel, better for them. Let them have stuff to make weapons or whatever, forges, etc, whether they kill one another with metal knives or wooden spears doesn't make any difference to me. And no, there would not be any visitation or any communications at all, and no electricity unless they can figure out how to make thier own. In my scenario there would be no guards or anything. They just get dropped onto the island and that is it. Everyone is on their own.
    Ha! They might just develop an alternative fuel that would break our cycle of dependence. Necessity being the mother of invention and all.

Links