She shoots herself and then laughs.....

This is a discussion on She shoots herself and then laughs..... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Actually she probably shot herself on purpose, after she realized she had ordered McDonald Chicken McNuggets!...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: She shoots herself and then laughs.....

VIP Member
    Actually she probably shot herself on purpose, after she realized she had ordered McDonald Chicken McNuggets!
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

2. Remove Ads

I stopped down at a shooting club down the street from my house to sign up a couple of weeks ago. There was another older gentleman signing up also. This club shoots .22 pistols and the one member had one laying there and asked if any of us wanted to try shooting it. I picked it up and fondled it a little. It was a Ruger Mark II. Then this older gentleman picks up the gun and starts waiving it around and lasered by buddy standing right next to me. I pushed the gun away from my friend and yelled at the guy to watch where he was aiming it. He said, "its not loaded". I said, "it is always loaded". My buddy and I left promptly and told the one club member on the way out to watch that guy as he was dangerous. I also suggest that they ask him to get some basic safety training. He's got a permit but PA doesn't require and training.

Another one of those contrary guns that fires itself just because it feels like firing. Thank goodness the lady didn't do anything stupid.
    "If we loose Freedom here, there's no place to escape to. This is the Last Place on Earth!" Ronald Reagan

Something wrong with this thread as it seems that most people are against requiring any type of training to carry a firearm yet we have a bunch of people agreeing that training should be required. Sometimes stupidity makes people look at things differently.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by FN1910 View Post
    Something wrong with this thread as it seems that most people are against requiring any type of training to carry a firearm yet we have a bunch of people agreeing that training should be required. Sometimes stupidity makes people look at things differently.

This is what I said to that.

I agree people should have training if they haven't been taught
    Training is a GOOD thing. You don't just hand someone (who has never driven) the keys to a car and say here you go your now a driver!
    “The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.”.... Albert Einstein

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

This can be summed up rather quickly by adding a holster to the formula...pretty simple.
    OMO...

Stay armed...always use a holster...stay safe!
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Cakewalk View Post
    Tallahassee woman shoots self; misses McNuggets
    "We support legal gun ownership," said TPD spokesman Officer David McCranie. But he said people who decide to get guns should have professional training on how to handle them.
    *cough* *cough* DEA Agent *cough*
    Magazine <> clip - know the difference

martyr is a fancy name for crappy fighter
    You have never lived until you have almost died. For those that have fought for it, life has a special flavor the protected will never know

Quote Originally Posted by SIGguy229 View Post
    *cough* *cough* DEA Agent *cough*

I am the only one in this room professional enough.........
    “The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.”.... Albert Einstein

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links