Geko the mall ninja Read and learn LOL - Page 2

Geko the mall ninja Read and learn LOL

This is a discussion on Geko the mall ninja Read and learn LOL within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; My God! It is just plain surreal! I felt like I was reading the script of a very freaky episode of the Twilight Zone. 3 ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Geko the mall ninja Read and learn LOL

VIP Member
    My God! It is just plain surreal! I felt like I was reading the script of a very freaky episode of the Twilight Zone.

3 gunshot wounds, 5 knife wounds
    Boy, Pier One certainly is a dangerous place.
    You have to make the shot when fire is smoking, people are screaming, dogs are barking, kids are crying and sirens are coming.
    Randy Cain.

Ego will kill you. Leave it at home.
    Signed: Me!

Quote Originally Posted by gregarat
    Itís pretty bad when someone pose as a security guard. Why not pretend to be something cool instead ?
    That's the truth. The sad thing is that in some of the private-security companies I've worked for, there have been people who were about this dumb. For example, the guy who decided he was going to dress in his BDU's and put cammo paint on his face to catch someone breaking into one of the buildings...then he hid INSIDE the building! (I swear it happened, I couldn't make up this stuff)
    "Being a predator isn't always comfortable but the only other option is to be prey. That is not an acceptable option." ~Phil Messina

If you carry in Condition 3, you have two empty chambers. One in the weapon...the other between your ears.

Matt K.

Quote Originally Posted by Miggy
    My God! It is just plain surreal! I felt like I was reading the script of a very freaky episode of the Twilight Zone.
    Miggy,
    Comming to a screen near you:

Night of the Living Mall Ninjas.
    See them prowl above unknowing shoppers. They are ready to swoop down and unleash massive amounts of destruction when confronted with 6 year olds running unsupervised.

Rated NA: No adults allowed - might inflict damage to brain cells.
    Dave

ďThe highest obligation and privilege of citizenship is that of bearing armsĒ. General George PattonóUS Army

Vis et Veneratio

"So this is how democracy dies: to thunderous applause." Actress Natalie Portman as Padme in Star Wars Revenge of the Sith

VIP Member
    Kenpotex, I am sorry to have to agree with you. Not long ago I met this guy who was supoposed to be some tough nut with all bunches of expertise. He was hired to provide armed security at night for our company in the aftermath of Wilma. Another guy, a newbie (bright-eyed and bushy tail), was also hired. The "expert" showed up the firts day looking goooood: You could tell he pumped some iron, had the tight polo shirt and the tactical pants (in black, of course), Blackhawk Industries Carbon Fiber holster and....... a stack of pictures from his dangerous undertakings patrolling the mean streets of the French Quarter for the CIA......kid you not. In one of the pics he was in full battle gear (conviniently inside of his hotel room) and sporting an M4. I asked him "Is that Colt, Rock River, Bushmaster or something else?" His first answer was "Huh?" I went on: "the rifle?" Answer :"I don't know." I am thinking (Ooook...he doesn't know..hmmmm!) The M4 had optics that to me looked like the standard EOTech you see being in use with our military (no idea about the model, the one that looks like a cone. I can't afford them so I dont wanna drool over the catalog ) and I asked him about them, answer again: "Huh?" But he did go on on how good the optic was capable of shooting the makeup out of a fly's eye at 400 yards. The Newbie was eating all this up and I just had to walk away from the guy before I started laughing.

dpesec, maybe we can add this story to the script of Night of the Living Mall Ninjas
    You have to make the shot when fire is smoking, people are screaming, dogs are barking, kids are crying and sirens are coming.
    Randy Cain.

Ego will kill you. Leave it at home.
    Signed: Me!

That's the truth. The sad thing is that in some of the private-security companies I've worked for, there have been people who were about this dumb. For example, the guy who decided he was going to dress in his BDU's and put cammo paint on his face to catch someone breaking into one of the buildings...then he hid INSIDE the building! (I swear it happened, I couldn't make up this stuff)
    Man, I believe you! Iíve seen so many of these types I couldnít even finish the read, withought having to swallow my vomit. What I donít understand is, if they want to be a LEO. Why donít they just become a town cop somewhere? Somewhere very far from me, that is.

Honestly, I'm probably as well qualified to be a security guard as any of those weirdos.

What's that movie where John Candy is a security guard... I think that's a lot closer to the truth.

Ah, an internet classic.

This guy missed his calling, should have been a fiction writer for the intelligent disabled, could have made millions *grin*.

Wayne

Honestly, I'm probably as well qualified to be a security guard as any of those weirdos.
    Just one week for unarmed, another week for armed. Pulse $ for instructor, range time (armed), ammo (armed), fingerprint card, physiological evaluation (armed), state licensing fee, for the Florida licensees. Not much to it.
    Although Iíve found the weirdos, to be less weird when working armed security. We are still weird, thatís a reqirement .

I just spent waaaay too much time reading those threads. If you follow the link to the HK Forum and read the last post on page 4 (see, I SAID I spent too much time reading it! LOL) the Moderator explains the whole thing was done as a hoax, just to get the folks riled up. Gangbangers taking the new Mortal Kombat game hostage at the Arcade. Too funny!
    Jack

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links