Geko The Ninja in Action.

Geko The Ninja in Action.

This is a discussion on Geko The Ninja in Action. within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; -Ninja Base to Ninja One. Come in Ninja One. -Go ahead Base. -Ninja One. Be advised that the store manager of GameWorks thinks that a ...

Thread: Geko The Ninja in Action.

VIP Member

Talking Geko The Ninja in Action.

-Ninja Base to Ninja One. Come in Ninja One.
    -Go ahead Base.
    -Ninja One. Be advised that the store manager of GameWorks thinks that a group of possible terrorists are training in the store and preparing for a near-future strike. There are 5 Terrorist , all white males, 4foot five to 4 foot 8, wearing jeans and t-shirts with the local elementary school logo on them.
    -Copy that Base. Ninja 2, 3 and 4, meet me at Position Zero Charlie. Make sure to bring your MP5’s and USPs with the lights and 5 pounds of C4.
    -Ninja 4 to Ninja 1, Where’s Position Zero Charlie?
    -Ninja 4, Weren’t you at the last tactical meeting & Training at Chuckee Cheese last week?
    -That’s a negative. I was still working at the Pottery Barn. I started working with you guys last Tuesday.
    -10-4 Ninja 4. Be advised that Position Zero Charlie is at the ladies restroom in Perfumania. We will congregate there and plan our course of action.
    -Copy. Ninja 4 is on his way.
    -Ninja 2 to Ninja 1. I seem to have a small equipment problem.
    -Go ahead Ninja 2.
    -I just realized I left my Oakley glasses at home. Can I swing really quick buy the Sunglass Hut and get me another pair?
    -Ninja 3 to Ninja 2. Forget the Sunglass Hut. The Oakley Outlet Store is having a sale. You’ll get a better price and it is closer to Position Zero Charlie than the Sunglass Hut.
    -10-4 Ninja 3. On my way.
    -Ninja 1 to Ninja 2. Hurry the hell up will ya? Ninja 4, what’s your 20?
    -Ninja 4 to Ninja 1. I am located at Cinnabuns filling my camelback with cappuccino. It might be a large siege and I want to be ready.
    -Good thinking Ninja 4. Go ahead and get me a dozen of the mini buns with extra frosting.
    -10-4 Ninja 1.
    -Ninja Base to Ninja 1. Be advised, Ninja 6 is on break from her job at KB Toys and can take the Sniper Position a top of the Christmas Tree. She asks what gear does she require.
    Ninja 1 to Base. Inform Ninja 6 that in my estimation, the .50 cal Barret with a 400x Infrared Scope is the one we need for this operation.
    -Copy that Ninja 1. Ninja 2, Your Mom just called and said to buy a pepperoni and mushroom pizza at Sbarro’s before going home and not to forget you have your GED class at 8:00..
    -Copy that Base. Thanks for the heads up.
    -Ninja 6 to Ninja 1. In position.
    -Ninja 1 to 6. Do you have a visual on the Terrorists at Gameworks?
    -Negative Ninja 1. Rudolph and Dasher are partially blocking my view. I will be moving a top of the star and report back to you.
    -BREAK BREAK, This is Ninja 2. All Units! Be advised that the Oakley Store has all Oakley’s tactical boots at 75% off just for today!
    -ALL UNITS, This is Ninja 1. Disregard previous instructions and meet at Oakleys on the double! Acknowledge!
    -Copy that! Ninja 3 on my way.
    -Ninja 4 is smoking over there!
    -Ninja 5 is…AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (crash) Ouch! Ninja 5 has vertically deployed and landed on the Salvation Army Santa. I am limping but OK and on my way.

(To be continued one day)
    You have to make the shot when fire is smoking, people are screaming, dogs are barking, kids are crying and sirens are coming.
    Randy Cain.

Ego will kill you. Leave it at home.
    Signed: Me!

Nice!
    "Being a predator isn't always comfortable but the only other option is to be prey. That is not an acceptable option." ~Phil Messina

If you carry in Condition 3, you have two empty chambers. One in the weapon...the other between your ears.

Matt K.

VIP Member
    USAF: Loving Our Obscene Amenities Since 1947

OD*
    It was a put-on, they even had their own web site for awhile, I see now it's gone; http://www.mallninja.com/agents.htm
    "The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

"Terrorists: They hated you yesterday, they hate you today, and they will hate you tomorrow. End the cycle of hatred, don’t give them a tomorrow."

Assistant Administrator

Oh the imagination - the ingenuity. Private armies started this way
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

I just got off the phone with Lt.Geko. I’m hired as a Riot Control Officer, to prevent unruly holiday customers from turning Walmart into a war zone.

"Respect my thoriti!" - S/O. Eric Cartman.

Private armies started this way
    Thats true.

Links