A bald eagle named "Challenger".

This is a discussion on A bald eagle named "Challenger". within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I did a search and didn't find anything previously posted about this eagle. I thought that ya'll might enjoy it as I did. This is ...

Thread: A bald eagle named "Challenger".

VIP Member

A bald eagle named "Challenger".

I did a search and didn't find anything previously posted about this eagle. I thought that ya'll might enjoy it as I did.

This is an awesome music video...featuring a special free-flying Bald Eagle named 'Challenger' (in honor of the lost space shuttle crew) cared for by the non-profit American Eagle Foundation (AEF). He's a 'human socialized' bird accidentally raised by the people who rescued him - after being blown from a wild Louisiana nest in a storm as a baby in the late 1980s. Declared 'non-releasable' by federal and state wildlife authorities, he was trained by the AEF to perform educational free-flight demonstrations at high profile public events.

He's the first Bald Eagle in U.S. history that learned to free-fly into stadiums, arenas and ballrooms during the singing of the Star Spangled Banner. The celebrity eagle has appeared at numerous major sporting events...like the World Series, Pro-Bowl, All-Star game, BCS National Championship, Fiesta Bowl and Men's Final Four, etc. Challenger has also flown before 4 U.S. Presidents! His life story is told in a children's storybook titled 'Challenger, America 's Favorite Eagle.'

Turn on your speakers and click on link below.

YouTube - Amazing Free-Flying Bald Eagle "Challenger" (AEF)
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

2. Remove Ads

Pretty cool vid...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Very nice. Thanks for sharing.

Links