New element discovered!

This is a discussion on New element discovered! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; (This showed up in my mailbox today, figured I'd share it since a search didn't show it already being up.) The recent hurricanes and gasoline ...

Thread: New element discovered!

New element discovered!

(This showed up in my mailbox today, figured I'd share it since a search didn't show it already being up.)

The recent hurricanes and gasoline issues are proof of the existence of a new chemical element. A major research institution has recently announced the discovery of the heaviest element yet known to science. The new element has been named Governmentium. Governmentium (Gv) has one neutron, 25 assistant neutrons, 88 deputy neutrons and 198 assistant deputy neutrons, giving it an atomic mass of 312. These 312 particles are held together by forces called morons, which are surrounded by vast quantities of lepton-like particles called peons. Since Governmentium has a normal half-life of 4 years.. It does not decay, but instead undergoes a reorganization in which a portion of the assistant neutrons and deputy neutrons exchange places. In fact, Governmentium's mass will actually increase over time since each reorganization will cause more morons to become neutrons, forming isodopes.

This characteristic of moron promotion leads some scientists to believe that Governamentium is formed whenever morons reach a critical concentration. This hypothetical qunatity is referred to as critical morass. When catalyzed with money, Governmentium becomes Administratium...an element that saps just as much energy as Governmentium since it has half as many peons but twice as many morons.
    "America is a nation of laws; poorly written and randomly enforced." -Frank Zappa

“Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.” -Denis Diderot

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array P7fanatic's Avatar

Cool Important New Scientific Breakthrough: Discovery of a new element

I'm only reposting this since it appears your copy is missing three sentences.

Important New Scientific Breakthrough: Discovery of a new element -29 February 2008

A major research institution has recently announced the discovery of the heaviest element yet known to science.

The new element has been named Governmentium (Gv)- it has one neutron, 25 assistant neutrons, 88 deputy neutrons, and 198 assistant deputy neutrons, giving it an atomic mass of 312.

These 312 particles are held together by forces called morons, which are surrounded by vast quantities of lepton-like particles called peons.

Since Governmentium has no electrons, it is inert; however, it can be detected, because it impedes every action with which it comes into contact.

A minute amount of Governmentium can cause an action that would normally take less than a second to take over four days to complete.

Governmentium has a normal half-life of 4 years. It does not decay, but instead undergoes a reorganization in which a portion of the assistant neutrons and deputy neutrons exchange places. In fact, Governmentium's mass will actually increase over time, since each re-organization will cause more morons to become neutrons, forming isodopes.

This characteristic of moron promotion leads some scientists to believe that Governmentium is formed whenever morons reach a critical concentration. This hypothetical quantity is referred to as critical morass. When catalyzed with money, Governmentium becomes Administratium - an element that radiates just as much energy as Governmentium since it has half as many peons but twice as many morons.

Gv will grow exponentially in the presence of the element Mo (money).

"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance." -Thomas Jefferson

"Liberalism is a Mental Disorder." -Michael Savage

GOOD Gun Control is being able to hit your target! -Myself

Links