OT, not humor. I'm disappointed in myself

This is a discussion on OT, not humor. I'm disappointed in myself within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Its a checkout line. I will say excuse me but get in line BEHIND me where you belong.(respectfully) In this day in age you have ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OT, not humor. I'm disappointed in myself

Its a checkout line. I will say excuse me but get in line BEHIND me where you belong.(respectfully)
    In this day in age you have to assert yourself alot because this is a commonplace occurance with these types.

2. Remove Ads

I would say something, but I usually don't allow space for someone to cut in...if the person is with the individual in front of me...he/she will have to ask me allow the space to get by...

I'm the ***** who will say something to line-cutters......if you're going to be bold enough to me or mine disrespectfully, I'll be bold enough to point it out to you.

Stay armed...keep your cool...stay safe!
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

I mess up my hair,roll my eyes back into my head, start shaking and drooling, then start muttering softly at first then louder...

Rude man, gonna be late for judge wopner, rude rude man, need my medication...rude man..rude man..RUDE MAN...

Sometimes I don't even have to pay for my stuff, they just get me a glass of water and help me to my car.
    "Arms in the hands of individual citizens may be used at individual discretion..in private self defense." John Adams

I'd just let him politely know what he did and let him decide whether he wants to be obnoxious about it or not. I think a lot of people just walk around in condition white, bumpng into each other like pool balls. If I bring it to his attention and he ignores me, at least there is no doubt he is a jerk. I leave it at that. If I feel that injusticed when I haven't lost anything more than a few seconds time, it's usually my big ego acting up. I had a freind almost get into a fist fight over this very thing and I asked him not to do that around me again because I carry a firearm.
    The Problem: When stupid people do stupid things, smart people end up getting killed.

Administrator
    I usually do not say anything but, just get them into a strangulation choke hold, crush the wind pipe...snap the Hyoid bone...and whatever their intended purchase was I attempt to cram it down their throat but, only after their Oxygen supply has been completely cut off and they begin to go limp like an old wet dish rag.

Thanks all, I still wish I'd a said something, but after some time to think about it, not a big deal. I leave a certain amount of personal space around folks when in lines.
    I did get right behind him on the way to the car, I was pushing a basket so he could hear me. He did seem lost, couldn't find his car, I loaded up and left.

Senior Member Array flagflyfish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TapRackBang View Post
    I mess up my hair,roll my eyes back into my head, start shaking and drooling, then start muttering softly at first then louder...

Rude man, gonna be late for judge wopner, rude rude man, need my medication...rude man..rude man..RUDE MAN...

Sometimes I don't even have to pay for my stuff, they just get me a glass of water and help me to my car.

Thanks TRB, I needed to clean my monitor with coffee.
    "These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier
    and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the
    service of his country; but he that stands it now, deserves the
    love and thanks of man and woman."

-- Thomas Paine (The American Crisis, No. 1, 19 December 1776)

Quote Originally Posted by Rmac58 View Post
    I did get right behind him on the way to the car, I was pushing a basket so he could hear me. He did seem lost, couldn't find his car, I loaded up and left.
    Well, there you go. I have no idea what age he is but maybe really did not realize what he was doing... could have been medicated one way or another.

i had something similar happen to me at a amusement park yesterday in the food line, ever since taking the CCP class, i notice i now try to avoid anything that could result in a confrontation, since then from my understanding i would be considered the instigator.

Quote Originally Posted by mantis View Post
    Well, there you go. I have no idea what age he is but maybe really did not realize what he was doing... could have been medicated one way or another.
    Not a geezer, walked OK, don't think he said anything to the cashier, certainly not to me, such as excuse me, as if that would help. He just walked past me and set his purchase on the counter.

Quote Originally Posted by TapRackBang View Post

In todays day and age you never know what kinda psycho you may be dealing with,the guy could be a jerk or on meds,I would probably say ,excuse me I was in line and if he didn't move tell the cashier to tell the guy she ain't ringing him up til he gets in line
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

I wouldn't have said anything. I'm to laid back. The 90 seconds I lose really is not that important
    God Bless America!!

Sometimes I really feel like giving those folks what they deserve, but given the current state of our legal system, it's usually not worth getting silver bracelets over.
    "My God David, We're a Civilized society."

"Sure, As long as the machines are workin' and you can call 911. But you take those things away, you throw people in the dark, and you scare the **** out of them; no more rules...You'll see how primitive they can get."
    -The Mist (2007)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links