YO Mama No Osama

YO Mama No Osama

This is a discussion on YO Mama No Osama within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Pictures To Follow: Updated: 02:17 PM EST Bin Laden's Niece Seeks Acceptance Law Graduate Poses in Racy Photos in Magazine NEW YORK (Dec. 23) - ...

Thread: YO Mama No Osama

Administrator

YO Mama No Osama

Pictures To Follow:

Updated: 02:17 PM EST
    Bin Laden's Niece Seeks Acceptance
    Law Graduate Poses in Racy Photos in Magazine

NEW YORK (Dec. 23) -

Osama bin Laden's niece, in an interview with GQ magazine in which she appears scantily clad, says she has nothing in common with the al-Qaida leader and simply wants acceptance by Americans.

"Everyone relates me to that man, and I have nothing to do with him," Wafah Dufour, the daughter of bin Laden's half brother, Yeslam Binladin, says in the January edition of magazine, referring to the Al-Qaida leader.
    "I want to be accepted here, but I feel that everybody's judging me and rejecting me," said the California-born Dufour, a law graduate who lives in New York. "Come on, where's the American spirit? Accept me. I want to be embraced, because my values are like yours. And I'm here. I'm not hiding."
    Dufour, who adopted her mother's maiden name after the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks that have been blamed on bin Laden, appears in several provocative photos in the magazine.
    In one, she is sprawled on a bed wearing lingerie and a feather boa. In another, she appears in a bubble bath filled tub.
    The pictures are likely to be considered obscene by conservative Muslims in and outside of Saudi Arabia where women are required to be veiled.
    Asked if she would like to perform her music in the Middle East, Dufour says her mother, Carmen Dufour, would be too afraid that "someone would want to kill me."
    "Listen, I would love to raise consciousness. Maybe women could hear the songs and realize that I'm doing my dream and hopefully they can, too," she said.
    Yeslam and Osama are among 54 children of the late Saudi construction magnate Mohammed bin Laden and his 22 wives. The extended family includes several hundred people.
    Binladin, who received Swiss citizenship in 2001, has condemned his half brother "for his acts and his convictions." He intentionally spells his name differently from his half brother.
    In the interview, Dufour says she would not date a fundamentalist Muslim and that she cried hysterically when she witnessed the attacks on New York while staying with her mother in Geneva.

Copyright 2005 The Associated Press. The information contained in the AP news report may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press unless you are QKShooter then we wouldn't dare to even try to stop you.

Administrator

Thumbs up Questions For Forum Members ????????????????

Should we look upon this Poor Wretch as the ENEMY?
    Just because her damn Uncle was Osama Bin Laden? I say NO!
    Fair Is Fair.......She posed in GQ magazine & she bared some bod for America.

I say that makes her O~Kee~Doke & we cut her some slack. We welcome her with open arms. We should invite her to sup at our table & to share our bed & our breakfast.
    What say you all?
    FRIEND or FOE?

Lead Moderator
    The picture at the lower right made the gossip column of the Washington Post this morning, along with a short story. Oddly it's one of the "racer" pictures they have published.
    Rick

EOD - Initial success or total failure

Administrator
    This girl has shed the burkka & trashed the veil...in favor of the Stars & Stripes.
    She has plopped her Birthday Suit down into the Sudsy Bathtub for Old Glory!
    AND...Flashing SKIN for Ameri~KINS.
    Way To Go Wafah!

Distinguished Member Array RSSZ's Avatar
    She(he) isn't the "model" type. It looks to be a cross dresser to me. Saw prettier boys in Singapore. Could care less ref.UBL but she's(he's) not model material IMO.--------

Administrator

Rssz

Well' OK Maybe the Veil SHOULD go back on.
    Clothes stay Off...Veil Goes Back On in order to cover that slightly "ruff ruff" face.
    Or better yet...a few stiff double shots of Johnny Walker Black & you'll not even notice that face.

Administrative Ban Array Bruces45's Avatar
    I agree with RSSZ, not to pretty to look at. As far as friend or Foe, I would choose Foe. To hell with equal oppertunity, we tried that before and it backfired on us on 9-11. We need to be more carefull about who we accept in the United States.

Distinguished Member Array jarhead79's Avatar
    Having not put her pictures for all public to see, she could have easily moved somewhere new and kept her identity secret.

But wait!!!! It seems to me like she's using her identity to try to make it. HMMM,, "GQ is calling wanting to interview me because I'm my uncle's niece....What a great way to get out of the spotlight and disassociate myself from him."

I dont' know, but I think she may not want to be shunned for being his relation, but she sure doesn't seem to be hiding it.
    www.ubgholsters.com short wait times. Use 'defensivecarry' as a coupon code for a discount to your order.

Administrator

That's The American Way

Take off your clothes & POSE
    (hopefully completely naked)
    Get that name recognition.
    Go On Jay Leno & Letterman.
    Write A Book.
    Start making movies.
    Get married & divorced 5 or 6 times.
    Live the good life on your new wealth.

Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Assistant Administrator
    Leaving aside interpretation of looks - I would agree that she should not have to carry the slur and stigma of family connections.

That said - folks are folks and - it will always happen regardless. Human nature. Regretably this is something she will have to live with.
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

i agree it looks like a cross dresser

Senior Member Array CombatEffective's Avatar
    Wonder how long it'll be before she is murdered...
    Shooters' Legacy

Special sections for S&W and Ruger

Sponsored Links