Kebab anybody

This is a discussion on Kebab anybody within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Man making kebabs next to corpse Buzz Up Send Email IM Share Digg Facebook Newsvine del.icio.us Reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Bookmarks Print Wed Oct 15, ...

Thread: Kebab anybody

Kebab anybody

Man making kebabs next to corpse
    Buzz Up Send
    Email IM Share
    Digg Facebook Newsvine del.icio.us Reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Bookmarks Print Wed Oct 15, 2:15 pm ET Reuters LONDON (Reuters) A man discovered making kebabs near a corpse has been banned from managing food businesses and fined 3,800 pounds, Wolverhampton City Council said Tuesday.

Jaswinder Singh, 45, was found by police making kebabs at Pappu Sweet Center and Catering in Wolverhampton in August in a kitchen where a dead man was lying on a sofa.

As well the corpse, the policeman discovered another man smoking and spitting repeatedly on the floor, while in a room near the kitchen, a defrosting chicken, oozing blood and juices, was covered with flies.

Environmental health officers had visited the shop over a number of months previously where they had warned Singh to improve his food hygiene standards after finding rat droppings as well as a dead rat beneath a pot.

"We were called to reports of a sudden death," said West Midlands Police spokeswoman Joanne Hunt. "A post mortem was carried out, but found the death was not suspicious, so the matter was referred to the coroner."

Wolverhampton's city council's chief environmental services officer Nick Edwards said: "The council will not tolerate those who put the public at risk by preparing food in insanitary conditions.

"We are pleased that the council's actions have resulted in the courts banning this individual from ever running a food business again."

(Reporting by John Joseph; Editing by David Clarke)
    I wonder if the corpse ate a kebab
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

2. Remove Ads

Administrator
    Lucky the Police got there when they did and before the deceased became kabobed.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Was he armed? Was he threatened? Was the dead guy a customer that got a bad case? We might never know.

kebabs at Pappu Sweet Center and Catering in Wolverhampton in August in a kitchen where a dead man was lying on a sofa.

As well the corpse, the policeman discovered another man smoking and spitting repeatedly on the floor, while in a room near the kitchen, a defrosting chicken, oozing blood and juices, was covered with flies.
    Well, Puppu Sweet Center and Catering doesn't sound like much of a step up from Bob's Meat Emporium and Welding, given the flies, wet chicken and dead bodies.

Kebabs, eh? I wonder if it was the hepatitis with intent to distribute, or the mystery-meat Monday that caught the health inspector's eye (nose).

Pass the Bromo ...
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Where was the dead man's kebob?

Only in England...Environmental Health Officers "warned" him to "improve" his hygiene standards?
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

I think I had eaten at this type place before... strange smells coming from the kitchen. Y'all know what Chinese food is = 101 ways to serve chicken.
    "Eternity is Too Long to be Wrong"

Texas CHL Instructor & Holder & Utah CFP Instructor
    NRA Instructor & Life Member
    Member TSRA, USCCA, TCHA
    Christian, Heterosexual, Pro-2A, Pro-Life, Conservative, Common Sense American

Distinguished Member Array Agave's Avatar
    I worked in an all-American restaurant that I wouldn't eat in. Then I sort-of-not-really helped out in a Mexican restaurant that has seen thousands of my cash since. Now I work in another all-American restaurant that would see a lot more of my cash if my 25% discount on a meal w/ water weren't more than a meal w/ tea or cerbeza at the Mexican place.
    The preceding post may contain sarcasm; it's just better that way. However, it is still intended with construction and with the Love of my L-rd Y'shua.

NRA Certified Pistol Instructor, Tennessee Certified Instructor

Links