To all the Harley owners

To all the Harley owners

This is a discussion on To all the Harley owners within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; A mechanic was removing a cylinder head from the motor of a Harley motorcycle when he spotted a well known cardiologist in his shop. The ...

To all the Harley owners

A mechanic was removing a cylinder head from the motor of a Harley motorcycle when he spotted a well known cardiologist in his shop.

The cardiologist was there waiting for the service manager to come and take a look at his bike, when the mechanic shouted across the garage, "Hey Doc, want to take a look at this?"

The cardiologist, a bit surprised, walked over to where the mechanic was working on the motorcycle. The mechanic straightened up, wiped his hands on a rag and asked, "So Doc, look at this engine. I open its heart, take the valves out, repair any damage, and then put them back in, and when I finish, it works just like new."

So how come I make $39,695. a year and you get the really big bucks ($1,695,759.) when you and I are doing basically the same work?

The cardiologist paused, smiled and leaned over, then whispered to the mechanic......."try doing it with the engine running".

VIP Member
    :) Good one.
    It is surely true that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Nor can you make them grateful for your efforts.

Pretty clever...of course, that's why he makes 1.6 mil...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

A Honda owner is riding along with a Harley owner as his passenger when he decides to pull over because he suspects that his turn signal may not be working. He asks the Harley owner if he doesn't mind stepping off of the bike to check the lights while he tests them. The Harley owner steps off and stands in front of the Honda. The Honda rider turns on the turn signal and asks, "Is it working?"

To which the Harley owner responds, "Yes, it's working....No, it's not working....Yes, it's working....No, it's not working...."

Quote Originally Posted by 40S&WMAN View Post
    A Honda owner is riding along with a Harley owner as his passenger when he decides to pull over because he suspects that his turn signal may not be working. He asks the Harley owner if he doesn't mind stepping off of the bike to check the lights while he tests them. The Harley owner steps off and stands in front of the Honda. The Honda rider turns on the turn signal and asks, "Is it working?"

To which the Harley owner responds, "Yes, it's working....No, it's not working....Yes, it's working....No, it's not working...."
    that's brilliant, but i love my Harley and my honda
    The muzzle end of a .45 pretty much says, "Go Away" in every language.

Fast is fine, accuracy is final. Learn to be slow in a hurry.

"I never met a man that had been in a gunfight and wished that he had a smaller gun. Ever."

New Member Array Dynamite Rabbit's Avatar
    The other doctor/mechanic joke is about the proctologist making more than the mechanic because he overhauls the engine through the tailpipe.
    Last edited by Dynamite Rabbit; October 20th, 2008 at 11:06 PM. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamite Rabbit View Post
    The other doctor/mechanic joke is about the proctologist making more than the mechanic because he overhauls the engine through the tailpile.
    Funny

good ones...all of them.
    " Refuse to be a victim, make sure there is a round chambered ! "

Just call me a pessimistic optimist !

U.S. Navy vet 1981-1992

Links