Go Penn State

This is a discussion on Go Penn State within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; PSU looks like they could be on their way to a spot in the title game! Go PSU. I posted this on DC because Joe ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Go Penn State

VIP Member

Go Penn State

PSU looks like they could be on their way to a spot in the title game! Go PSU. I posted this on DC because Joe Paterno's skin is actually made of kevlar so it relates to the subject of self defense.
    Mark Twain:
    The government is merely a servant -- merely a temporary servant; it cannot be its prerogative to determine what is right and what is wrong, and decide who is a
    patriot and who isn't. Its function is to obey orders, not originate them.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by atctimmy View Post
    PSU looks like they could be on their way to a spot in the title game! Go PSU. I posted this on DC because Joe Paterno's skin is actually made of kevlar so it relates to the subject of self defense.
    Tough skin, but it can't withstand a Gator's bite...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by atctimmy View Post
    PSU looks like they could be on their way to a spot in the title game!
    Blah.
    "Just blame Sixto"

We are...
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the PEOPLE to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Quote Originally Posted by SIXTO View Post
    Blah.
    Oh come on SIXTO the Buckeyes can't hog all the titles! They gotta be like Obama and "share the wealth".
    "I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals." - Sir Winston Churchill

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by spooter66 View Post
    Oh come on SIXTO the Buckeyes can't hog all the titles! They gotta be like Obama and "share the wealth".
    LOL. I'm actually glad the didnt win, the Bucks just are not good enough. I dont want them to get so far then have their backsides handed to them again.
    "Just blame Sixto"

Smile

Hey, I'm in Hog Heaven here. I'm a PSU grad and the Phillies won again last night. Life is good in PA. Now if McCain can take the state, I'm partying.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 500Mag View Post
    We are...
    PENN STATE!

Sorry I was off line for most of the day yesterday.
    Mark Twain:
    The government is merely a servant -- merely a temporary servant; it cannot be its prerogative to determine what is right and what is wrong, and decide who is a

VIP Member
    Penn State needs to play a quality team outside the Big 10 before they can proclaim they're contenders. BTW I grew up in Big 10 country, Ohio State is and has been over rated.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by archer51 View Post
    Penn State needs to play a quality team outside the Big 10 before they can proclaim they're contenders. BTW I grew up in Big 10 country, Ohio State is and has been over rated.
    Yeah, I hear that all the time. Joe Pa has been undefeated and untied 7 times as the coach of PSU. Of those, only one time did he win a national title (his other title was with a one loss team). All you can do is win the games your scheduled to play. We played Oregon State who last year finished 9-3 and has beaten USC twice in a row. Oh, and we crushed them 45-13. We beat a revamped OSU team that had their starting running back healthy and a revitalized offense on the road. It was a showcase win when Vince Young did it a few years ago. Lastly we are in the top ten in total offense and points scored and top ten in total defense and points allowed. What else can the players do?

Now I will say that Texas looks unstopable and they are most certainly deserving of the #1 ranking. I hope we play Alabama instead of Texas.
    Mark Twain:

Quote Originally Posted by archer51 View Post
    Penn State...3rd

Florida...5th

We'll see what happens to the ratings after FL plays GA this weekend.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Phillies Rain Delay

Guess I'll check out some more posts.

So glad I got season tickets this year... I'm still a student at the Erie branch campus so I go down there on the weekends to party. Two weeks ago my friends and I got seats in the 'S' zone for the Michigan game. THAT was an absolute blast.
    - Kurt
    “Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it.” ~Pericles of Athens
    Primary Carry - Colt Commander .45 in a Brommeland Max-Con V

Blah to all your "Penn States" and "Gators" and "Texas" BOOMER SOONER!! GO OU!!.

Ok, Ok, Texas is playing amazing ball. Tebow has got his swagger back. Joe Pa has got 'em rolling. 'Bama is good as well. There are alot of good teams out there right now and it's gonna get good!!
    God Bless America!!

VIP Member
    Derrin, I want to see the OU vs OSU game. I think the Cowboys will give the Sooners all they can handle.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links