Ban These

Ban These

This is a discussion on Ban These within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Man allegedly puts centipedes in neighbor's bed Buzz Up Send Email IM Share Digg Facebook Newsvine del.icio.us Reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Bookmarks Print Wed Oct ...

Thread: Ban These

Ban These

Man allegedly puts centipedes in neighbor's bed
    Buzz Up Send
    Email IM Share
    Digg Facebook Newsvine del.icio.us Reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Bookmarks Print Wed Oct 29, 5:30 pm ETKUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia – A Malaysian man has been accused of trying to hurt his neighbor with a dangerous weapon — centipedes. Prosecutor Mazri Mohamed said Wednesday that R. Prabakaran has been charged with attempting to cause harm with a dangerous weapon after allegedly unleashing four centipedes and bugs in his neighbor's bed last week following an argument.

Prabakaran, 21, allegedly climbed on to the roof to enter his neighbor's house where he committed the offense, Mazri said.

Prabakaran pleaded not guilty Tuesday in a court in the southern city of Johor Baru and has been released on bail, Mazri said.

It was not clear what species the centipedes were. Some species are poisonous.

If found guilty, Prabakaran faces up to three years prison and a caning.
    Ban guns,ban knives,ban hammers,ban pointy sticks,ban bow and arrows,but i bet ya will have a hard time banning these.These guys don't play,throw abug on somebody and get three years and a whooping
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

VIP Member
    I can see it now. Obama pushing legislation for a ABB (Assault Bug Ban).
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

VIP Member Array ExactlyMyPoint's Avatar
    And I bet anything with more than 6 legs will be considered a high capacity fireleg. (OK, firearm didn't seem to fit.)
    Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse or Rapture....whichever comes first.

Hey we've got some 8 inch centipedes here. The fangs on them are really impressive. I don't however know anyone that had been bitten by one. My customers find them dead quite often in their cabins up at Lake Altus/Lugert. They look like they would hurt and I know they are poisonous but not how much damage they can do. The scorpions around here hurt about like a honey bee but don't do anything else. I do assume that some people could have an alergy to them like others do with Honeybees.
    Life member NRA since 1983
    I carry a Kimber Ultra Carry II in a Crossbreed SuperTuck. My wife carries a Walther PPS .40 w/Crossbreed holster.

jfl
    I've heard of assault centipedes, they're all black and evil looking.
    Now if we get the wrong POTUS, we, civilian will be restricted to 10 legged centipedes unless PETA helps us
    The first rule of a gunfight: "Don't be there !"
    The second rule: "Bring enough gun"

jfl
    (NRA Life Member/Instructor - GOA - IDPA - GSSF - ex-IHMSA)

Sponsored Links