Ti Carry

This is a discussion on Ti Carry within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; You find them TA pics yet? I love the second gen F body, dosn't matter if its a Camaro or Firebird. You ever check out ...

Thread: Ti Carry

Administrative Ban Array Bruces45's Avatar

Ti Carry

You find them TA pics yet? I love the second gen F body, dosn't matter if its a Camaro or Firebird. You ever check out www.NastyZ28.com? Great bunch of people and anything you could ever want to know about the second gen F-body. Have you seen my Second Gen Camaro?

2. Remove Ads

Hey Bruce,

I am going to have to wait to my GF get's home to post any pic's, I can only find a few pic's that I am finding and they are mostly from the side and back. I have some good pic's on a disk, but she will have to find what disk's she saved them to. My GF is a flight attendant so she is in and out but I will ask her to find them for me.

In the mean time post your Camaro I would love to see it, I am a sucker for second gen's too.

Hey thank's for the link too look's like a great site.

I will post ASAP.

Ti.
    Train and train hard, you might not get a second chance to make a first impression!

I vote for Monica Lewinsky's Ex-Boyfriend's Wife for President.....Not!

Ti, I have been a member of NastyZ28 for like 4 years, its the best car site around. Here are some pics of my second gen.
    Attached Images

What ya got there Bruce 350?

With a Quadrajunk Carb or a replacment?

Look's good brother! 350?

I will be repainting mine this winter due to a tree falling on it in a storm and it was outside. Damage wasn't bad but it got the hood and fenders and one small dent on the roof and smashed in the windshield. I was not happy but things could have been worse too. I post a pick of the damage, I have those available.
    Attached Images
    Train and train hard, you might not get a second chance to make a first impression!

its a 396 Bud, Ti what color is that?

Well tell us about the motor all stock or got a hot cam ,Hi comp pistons? Hei distrubter or still running a dual point ? inquring minds wanna know

It is the original Pontiac Buccaneer Red that was popular back then. It's a good color but has to much brown mixed in it for me and sometimes pictures pick up the brown's in it and then I think it look's like crap. I like bright red paint with no browns in it! I will either paint it a Bright Red Candy or Candy Cobalt Blue from House of Kolor to mix it up a little. The car is all original but has age to it being 31 years old of course. The tree thing has given me a reason to go ahead start the customizing process.

I have many things I want to do and change but I have felt guilty until the tree fell on it to do anything to it cause it was in very good original condition.

Ti.

Bud, bone stock 1969 350 horse 396, with a HEI and a Crane Hy-6 box, the rest of the car is set up for the 496 stroker that usto be in it(little to much NO2 took care of that engine)

never carred for nos myself

Links