Grant Award Notification

Grant Award Notification

This is a discussion on Grant Award Notification within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I bet some guy in Nigeria gets paid big bucks to come up with this stuff. I wonder if they are going to take my ...

Thread: Grant Award Notification

VIP Member Array ExactlyMyPoint's Avatar

Grant Award Notification

I bet some guy in Nigeria gets paid big bucks to come up with this stuff. I wonder if they are going to take my guns before I accept.

UNITED NATIONS ASSOCIATION UNITED KINGDOM
    (WORLD DEVELOPING ASSISTED PROGRAMME)
    DIRECTORATE OF INTERNATIONAL AWARD PAYMENTS AND TRANSFERS.
    UNITED NATIONS LIASION OFFICE UNITED KINGDOM.

Our Ref: TC/NN/UK/XX028

Dear Sir/Madam ,

This is to inform you that a random selection of individual was conducted via E-mail addresses drawn from 100 Countries around the world, whom will be awarded a contract worth of 8.8 Million GBP (Eight Million Eight Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds Sterling). This money is to be used to support humanitarian services/activities and to help carry out a selfless service to mankind e.g. helping the poor, building of Schools, Libraries, Care for the less privilege and as well developing local communities around the world.

It is on this note that I, Ban Ki-Moon the Secretary-General UNITED NATIONS contact you, I once again try to notify you as my earlier letter were returned undelivered. I hereby attempt to reach you again by this same email address stated here and I wish to notify you that you have been AWARDED this GREAT CONTRACT and a total sum of 8.8 Million GBP (Eight Million Eight Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds Sterling) have been reserved to you in a highly confidential account with a security firm in Malaysia.

Until today, we have helped many lives in developing countries, around the world, E.g. Vietnam, India, Ghana, South Africa, Malaysia, Indonesia, Nigeria, Egypt , Japan,Usa,and have also developed some charitable projects which have won us numerous of awards. (For more details visit our website Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon : Homepage )

Please if I reach you this time as I am hopeful, endeavor to contact our attorney in charge of remittance immediately and provide the following information below:

(1) Remittance Code (*KC11215#)
    (2) Full Name and Address
    (3) Telephone Number
    (4) Age
    (5) Occupation
    (6) Present Country

ATTORNEY'S CONTACT INFORMATION
    =============================

BARRISTER CHO FUL LAW FIRM
    Address: 14th Floor, Menara Keck Seng 203 Jalan Bukit Bintang Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    E-mail: choful4040@verizon.net

You are advised to contact BARRISTER CHO FUL as soon as you get this e-mail.

Once again, I sincerely thank you in advance for your good co-operation to help build the nation and the world in general.

Best Regards,

Mr. Ban ki-Moon
    Secretary-General
    UNITED NATIONS
    Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse or Rapture....whichever comes first.

I have literally several hundred million dollars world-wide that I have yet to claim. I also have several unclaimed laptop computers.

There is a site called 419eaters.com that run these guys around and have them do stupid stuff thinking that they will be getting paid for their work etc. It's pretty funny and I spend way too mmuch time reading their stuff
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

The scary thing is that some still believe giving the codes to allow electronic access to one's bank accounts is a sane act.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Yeah, I have more than the yearly budget of many countries waiting for me should I choose to reply. There was someone on the net a while back that actually replies to those emails. He strings them along and has actually gotten money from some of them.

You mean the $10,000 I sent this organization really won't go to feed the poor?
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

VIP Member
    Any e-mail I get, if not from someone I know, get marked as spam and deleted unopened. I wonder how many millions of dollars I've let slip through my fingers?
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

I think everybody gets these all the time, and they keep tweaking things to get them past my spam filters.

I think it's amusing when I, say, "win" millions from Great Britain, but the e-mail domain is .cn or something.

-JT

Even the premise is off the charts. Eight plus million for charity? An average person would not even know where to begin to build an organization to disperse the funds to the needy...
    Let's see, 5 mil for my one time consulting fee
    Yah, yah it's all fantasy land...

Links