It doesn't look like JD is getting his Marine Corps Birthday Baby.

This is a discussion on It doesn't look like JD is getting his Marine Corps Birthday Baby. within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Jan 19th?!? Now that was funny EMP! Nov. 21rst........and fajitas sounds good right now too ! Hope the best for ya'll....

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: It doesn't look like JD is getting his Marine Corps Birthday Baby.

Jan 19th?!? Now that was funny EMP!

Nov. 21rst........and fajitas sounds good right now too !

Hope the best for ya'll.
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

2. Remove Ads

I'll take 11/22.

You all better get caught up on your sleep between now and then.

Your going to have to post some pics of JD holding the little bugger the first time so we can see what he looks like when he is torn between sheer excitement and extreme awe.
    Just remember that shot placement is much more important with what you carry than how big a bang you get with each trigger pull.
    www.ddchl.com
    Texas CHL Instructor
    Texas Hunter Education Instructor
    NRA Instructor

My wife went into labor right after we got home from eating Mexican food!

For all three of our sons, my wife went into labor very shortly after, well umm to keep this family friendly, the same way as you made little lump

True story works for lotsa folks all the time. And I'm sure you can talk JD into it lol.

I'll take the 16th, my father pasted this year and that was his birthday, so maybe he'll be reincarnated. Your naming him William right?
    Μολὼν λαβέ

USN 78-82/USAF 82-93 Medically Retired
    Desert Shield/Desert Storm
    DAV Life Member
    NRA Life Member

VIP Member
    11-12-08
    "Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas!".... Sam Houston

Retired LEO
    Firearms Instructor
    NRA Life Member

It sounds like this will be your first?

Well, congrats on the smooth ride.
    Bitter and clinging to my guns and my religion.

Quote Originally Posted by farronwolf View Post
    Your going to have to post some pics of JD holding the little bugger the first time so we can see what he looks like when he is torn between sheer excitement and extreme awe.
    Don't forget just plain ol' freaked out, this is their first kid. I remember seeign my firstborn and thinking "Holy crap, now what?"
    "Don't hit a man if you can possibly avoid it; but if you do hit him, put him to sleep." - Theodore Roosevelt

-Paco
    http://www.shieldsd.net

November 13th is a full moon - that's my guess.

Austin

Administrator
    Whatever day the baby comes...it going to be his Birthday. So automatically that day becomes a fantastically great day.

Are we ever going to get an Instructional Video of Hard Core Marine JD relegated to doing a lowly poopy diaper change?

THAT would be one for the books.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

VIP Member
    Famous Birthdays Nov 10:
    Mickey Mouse
    Alan B Shepard

Lots of musicians were born on this date and I mean good musicians like William Schwenck Gilbert, of Gilbert and Sullivan. and in Nov 18, 1915 Major Smedley Butler led marines in attack on Fort Riviere in Haiti. His actions were such that he was awarded his second Medal of Honor.
    You have to make the shot when fire is smoking, people are screaming, dogs are barking, kids are crying and sirens are coming.
    Randy Cain.

Ego will kill you. Leave it at home.
    Signed: Me!

Distinguished Member Array Paymeister's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter View Post
    ...Are we ever going to get an Instructional Video of Hard Core Marine JD relegated to doing a lowly poopy diaper change? ...
    Send check or money order... not available in stores...

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Lima,

Been wondering how the process was going. Hope all is well and praying that it goes well.

Full moon November 13 at 1:17am. He'll be here on the 13 or 14th. Happy Day!
    I'll go with the full moon. Remember it's not too late to change his name to John Moses. :)
    Mark Twain:
    The government is merely a servant -- merely a temporary servant; it cannot be its prerogative to determine what is right and what is wrong, and decide who is a
    patriot and who isn't. Its function is to obey orders, not originate them.

Senior Moderator
    Darn it... Still here!

No labor

Quote Originally Posted by farronwolf View Post
    I wish I had a designated photographer to take just such picture. In fact, I've always regretted not having a camera with me when the ultrasound technician told us we were having a boy.

His face was PRICELESS!

I can't imagine how much more amazing it will be when he actually gets to hold his son for the first time. I'm sure I won't be thinking about cameras at that time either so I'll have to grab a nurse and beg them to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by chenemf View Post
    My wife went into labor right after we got home from eating Mexican food!
    Unfortunately, I didn't. We got home. I had about three or four contractions and that was it.

Slept all the way through the night.. woke up this morning and still nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by TX-JB View Post
    11-12-08
    Oh, do I hope you are right!

Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter View Post
    Are we ever going to get an Instructional Video of Hard Core Marine JD relegated to doing a lowly poopy diaper change?

THAT would be one for the books.
    I can't wait to see him change his first nasty diaper. He has admitted that he's never changed one before in his life so this is going to be an experience. He'll do wonderfully, of course, but I'll still have to have a hidden camera around or something.

Paymeister,
    I hate to admit that we actually wasted an hour and a half of our lives watching that movie, but I have a feeling that's going to be something like what JD is going to look like..lol

Quote Originally Posted by atctimmy View Post
    I'll go with the full moon. Remember it's not too late to change his name to John Moses. :)
    Don't tempt us.

We considered John Moses, Samuel Colt and other variations... but in the end a non-gun related name won out.

Who knows, maybe someday people will be paying buku bucks for a Garrett 1911!

I like Nov. 22, my daughter was born on that day (in 1981).

I'd love to be your designated photographer, but the drive makes it impractical. I did it for my 2nd grand baby and it was a pretty neat experience. We even got a couple that the Dr. wanted copies of.

If you do decide to have a photographer present, make sure you tell your Dr. in advance. At first he was a little freaked out by all the equipment, but then after my daughter told him that's how she wanted it he was OK with it.

We'll all be thinking and praying for you, my wife still asks about you often (she's not a member here).

Holdcard
    If You Want To POPULATE Heaven
    You Have To PLUNDER Hell!!

4th Man Ministries

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Links