Want to work for the new administration? Here's the Questionairre

This is a discussion on Want to work for the new administration? Here's the Questionairre within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; "any property damage" .... does targets, pumpkins, watermelons, cans, and a whole host of other things like that ... count ? I know someone who's ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Want to work for the new administration? Here's the Questionairre

"any property damage" .... does targets, pumpkins, watermelons, cans, and a whole host of other things like that ... count ?

I know someone who's a member of that evil NRA...... would that embarrass him ?

Does a CCL disqualify us ?

2. Remove Ads

Sounds like discrimination to me,I thought it was illegal to discriminate against applicants
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

VIP Member
    Guys... If you are applying to work for a politician and are given this questionnaire, do what politicians do.. LIE.
    You have to make the shot when fire is smoking, people are screaming, dogs are barking, kids are crying and sirens are coming.
    Randy Cain.

Ego will kill you. Leave it at home.
    Signed: Me!

Too bad he did not answers all these questions BEFORE running for office. Doubt he'd be where he is now.

Distinguished Member Array GWRedDragon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GHFLRLTD View Post

Most non-gun owners seem to be under the impression that all guns have to be registered in all states. I can't tell you how many times I've seen an episode of CSI:Miami where they ask, "who is the gun registered to?" and that leads them to the criminal.

I just sit there thinking, wait a sec...I was pretty sure there is no registration in Florida...
    I emailed the network several times telling them exactly that during the first season. But I guess they did not want to get confused by the facts.
    "Trust in God with hand on sword" -Inscription on my family's coat of arms from medieval England
    ---Carry options: G26/MTAC, PF9/MiniTuck, PPK/Pocket, USP40/OWB---
    ---NOTE: I am not an expert. If I ever start acting like a know-it-all, please call me on it immediately. ---

Anybody got a version of the form Bush used? These forms are notorious for the large number of questions and how intrusive they are. There is even special software to fill them out ;-) (not only cabinet members and such are appointed... there are thousands of presidential appointees)
    I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. (Thomas Jefferson)

Any one interested in filing and application, go to Obamas web sight and fill out the interest form, they will then send you the real application form. They prefer yopu fill it out and send it back on the computer. Then they can have the Fbi check your link and all you have posted and all the user IDs to verify that you told the truth on your application.

This is really the prelim to your security evaluation by the FBI. Which brings up a good question. Do all Senators and representatives have security checks done on them? If so how did some of them get into the posisition they have?

Distinguished Member Array GWRedDragon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by raevan View Post
    This is really the prelim to your security evaluation by the FBI. Which brings up a good question. Do all Senators and representatives have security checks done on them? If so how did some of them get into the posisition they have?
    Quote Originally Posted by Constitution, Article 1 Section 5
    Each House shall be the Judge of the Elections, Returns and Qualifications of its own Members
    I think that says it all
    "Trust in God with hand on sword" -Inscription on my family's coat of arms from medieval England
    ---Carry options: G26/MTAC, PF9/MiniTuck, PPK/Pocket, USP40/OWB---
    ---NOTE: I am not an expert. If I ever start acting like a know-it-all, please call me on it immediately. ---

Quote Originally Posted by JAT40 View Post
    Is this Obama's way of reaching out to all Americans? Having an inclusive adminstration? He wants to talk about our associations and potential embarrassment to him? Provide complete information on my and my family members guns? Outrageous!!!
    What is odd to me is that Obama did not, would not share any of this information about himself or his family/friends with the American people during the campaign, but he demands that people working for him reveal all. Amazing!
    It is not the Bill of Privileges. It is not the Bill of Permits. It is the Bill of Rights.

People should not be afraid of the government; the government should be afraid of the people.

Obama wouldn't qualify to work in his own administration with his past associations and admitted drug use.
    Nor could he work for the Secret Service, CIA or FBI.
    Commander in Chief ? No problemo!

Quote Originally Posted by Guns and more View Post
    Obama wouldn't qualify to work in his own administration with his past associations and admitted drug use.
    Nor could he work for the Secret Service, CIA or FBI.
    Commander in Chief ? No problemo!
    The problem with this is, the American public chose him and didn't require him uphold the same standards. Now he is the boss and can have his people fill out his application (as with any President).

I agree that he should be able to pass his own guidelines, as should any other person who sits behind that desk. But as Miggy stated, what do politicians do...
    "Don't hit a man if you can possibly avoid it; but if you do hit him, put him to sleep." - Theodore Roosevelt

-Paco
    http://www.shieldsd.net

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Miggy View Post
    Guys... If you are applying to work for a politician and are given this questionnaire, do what politicians do.. LIE.
    Now Miggy they only lie when their lips are moving
    “You can sway a thousand men by appealing to their prejudices quicker than you can convince one man by logic.”

― Robert A. Heinlein,

VIP Member Array paramedic70002's Avatar
    I say we all fill out the application with as much gun love info as we can muster, just to see what their response is. Any of these jobs gun related?
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

Hmmmm, wonder what questions Aunt Zetuni is facing these days...
    Still Clingin'

Comrade Obama wants to know all about your guns, but he doesn’t seem to be interested at all in past or present use of illegal drugs. So I assume dope-heads will be approved, but legal gun owners need not apply because he considers us misfits!
    John -
    "The story you are about to hear is true; the names have been changed to protect the innocent."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links