CSI Episode

This is a discussion on CSI Episode within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by tankdriver IT'S A TV PROGRAM ! Do you guys believe in aliens when you watch Stargate? Enjoy it for what is is ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CSI Episode

Quote Originally Posted by tankdriver View Post
    IT'S A TV PROGRAM ! Do you guys believe in aliens when you watch Stargate? Enjoy it for what is is ! What movie or program have you ever watched that is correct? Even History Channel has mistakes in programs.......
    You mean to tell me that John Wayne and Clint Eastwood's revolvers couldn't fire 27 times without reloading??? What?!?! My whole world has just been turned upside down. Just have to sit back and enjoy the MAJORITY of the show and not get hung up on the little things. It's supposed to be for relaxation so kick back.
    Allen

-"I may get killed with my own gun, but he's gonna have to beat me to death with it, 'cause it's going to be empty." -Clint Smith

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Does that mean I can't get a fully automatic machine gun at 7-Eleven?......I've heard on TV how easy full autos are to get.......
    Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est.-Seneca

"If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. If I have a gun, what do I have to be paranoid about?" -Clint Smith

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Jeff Cooper

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links